Our family of 4 ( 2 kids ages 10 and 15) had a wonderful stay here after 5 wonderfully exhausting days hiking from rifugio Lavaredo to rifugio Sennes. Rosapetra was a wonderful place to recover!
- Fabulous spa
- Free bike rental for a ride into Cortina along the path
- Wonderfully relaxing view from the room terrace. Kids loved the upstairs bed.
- Very nice breakfast. But the clientele was a bit pretentious.
- Newest hotel in the Cortina area and it looks great
The only bummer was the age limit (>16) for use of the pool after 4pm and spa at all times. Families were well tolerated and we did not feel out of place, but Rosapetra's focus is clearly on adults. We look forward to going back in the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosapetra SPA Resort is a new structure which will open for the upcoming winter season, Rosapetra enjoys an excellent location just few minutes far from the Centre of Cortina D'Ampezzo and the lifts, in a sunny area and immersed in the Green, adjacent to the promenade (formerly railway) in a landscape of incomparable beauty. Composed of 29 rooms all elegantly furnished with natural materials: wood, stone, glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Rosapetra Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosapetra Spa Resort Italy