“Via ferrata with Enrico”
Review of Guide Dolomiti

Guide Dolomiti
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get direct bookings for different types of services which will be offered to you directly from a local, professional mountain guide with a wide know-how of the Dolomiti.Guide Dolomiti: rock climbing routes, hikes, ferrata, mountaineering, ski, snowshoeing, custom adventures.
Danielsville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Via ferrata with Enrico”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Enrico is a wonderful climbing guide in the Dolomite Mountains of northern Italy. He is extremely safety conscience and does a super job of matching ability to climbing choices. Enrico's extensive knowledge of the area contribute to the guest's appreciation of their surroundings. He has a great sense of humor and instills the confidence needed to have a successful experience.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Susie M

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rock Climbing Cinque Torri”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Enrico is every bit the qualified guide you would expect, but what made the difference for me was his help off the mountain. I contacted Enrico about rock climbing in the Dolomites, and in addition to providing all the details about the actual climb, he helped me figure out my travel arrangements by providing me with the bus schedules, recommendations for trains, flights, hotels, and even to drive me to a hotel outside the city. I was touched by how personable and generous he was. Enrico is certainly not a guide for the money, but rather for the love of climbing and getting others to share the same experience.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank rigustafson
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tranquility and magnificence of the Dolomites”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had a great time with Enrico in Dolomiti. Enrico is knowledgeable and friendly guide, as well as a great photographer. He always gives you several options on hiking routes and suits the programs to your particular preferences on complexity or a number of stops. He knows the region well and has many stories to share. Hiking offers a great opportunity to see some magnificent views of the Dolomites, enjoy the tranquility of setting, and breathe fresh Alpean air. We loved our time with Enrico.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Oleg B
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great times in an amazingly beautiful setting”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We enjoyed a fantastic time climbing with Enrico in the area around Cortina. My friend and I climbed sport routes, a via ferrata, and a nice long trad climb on Tofana di Rozes. Enrico tailored the route choices to our abilities and goals. Our wives took the gondola to the top of via ferrata Sci Club 18 to meet us for a great lunch on top. Enrico was a joy to climb with, funny, knowledgeable, skilled, and friendly.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank 11Tourist12
Houston, Texas
“A wonderful experience!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Enrico provided a wonderful experience for my boyfriend and I during Via Ferrata. Not only was he able to direct us to one of the few mountains that were safe to climb on a day that was very foggy and rainy, he also told us about the history of the region, showed us several interesting parts of the mountain, and helped me up the mountain when I got nervous in certain tough spots.

Enrico has a wealth of knowledge about the mountains in and around Cortina––he has been climbing in this area his entire life. His English is great, and he clearly enjoys his job. His sense of humor will make any hike, via ferrata, or skiing experience a great one. I'd highly recommend him to anyone visiting the area. It was our favorite day in the Dolomites!!!

Visited July 2012