We were booked on a cruise out of Civitavecchia on a Wednesday and decided to arrive a day early for all members of our group to organize ourselves. I agree with some of the other comments that the walk from train station with luggage is a little long on narrow or no sidewalks. We had a little difficulty finding the b&b as we did not notice the sign on the open gate! (our fault.) Patricia was very welcoming and provided us with lots of knowledge of the region and how the shuttles and cruise ships operated at the port. Breakfast was set out on the second floor balcony so we were able to enjoy yogurt, cereal, breads and coffee while relaxing with a view of the mediterranean. Patricia was flexible to provide us transportation to the port. If you need additional accommodations for a larger group, contact Patricia, she will be able to help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming bed and breakfast with ocean view, located half mile away from Civitavecchia's harbour and city center. Simple clean rooms with bathroom and TV; free internet access, TV SAT/DVD and travel library in the lobby, credits cards accepted, pickup service and transfer to the dock/train station/ airport available on request. Owners speak english, french, spanish, portuguese and italian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casamica Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casamica Hotel Civitavecchia
- Casamica Bed And Breakfast