“Typical American Subway”
Review of Subway - CLOSED

Subway
Description: The Best Subs of the world, Salads & Wraps. Inside & Outside sits. FreeWifi, Restrooms, Corner SubCafe' & many more. Air conditioning. 100 Mt from the port, 100 mt from train station.
Dublin, New Hampshire
“Typical American Subway”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Fast service, a good sandwich, with all the options available here in the USA. We had hot peppers and Chipotle mayonnaise, hot stuff!

Visited October 2013

Wyandotte, Michigan
“Just like home”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great food just like back in the states. Great service. This restaurant is just down the block from our Hotel.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank CaptainKeith52
Netanya, Israel
“Subway like USA and best value in expensive city”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Right off main street Garibaldi. Cheaper and better than other fast foods in town. Great for vegetarians.

South Vienna, Ohio, United States
“Unusual...”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were so tired upon arrival to Civitavecchia, so we were just looking for something quick and something that we were familiar with, well... NO ONE SPOKE a hint of English which made things so complicated...then to boot nothing is remotely what Americans are familiar with! I would say the overall quality of the food was, OKAY, and not anything really spectatcular! This restaurant was located in a very inconspicuous location, so be prepared to walk a distance and to be very garded with your belongings... Note to self, never eat there again!

Visited August 2012
clarkterry, Proprietario at Subway, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Hi Jessica,
I'm Andrea Stefani, store owner of Subway Civitavecchia.
Thank you for your visit, in my store any opinion of each customer is very important to improve our customer service.
So, I'm happy that the quality for you is good but why you never eat again in my store?
If there is anything we can improve please tell me what and I will try to improve.
My sandwiches artists speak english and in Civitavecchia this is not usual; courtesy,education and fresh produts are our values.
I would be very happy to have your opinion and I would be delighted if you come back again to visit my store.
Best Regards,
Andrea S.
David, Panama
“What a surprise to find a Subway here in Civitavechia!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Normal Subways...... just like at home........ but funny, this place is a little larger and has an outdoor seating area like all the cafes..... this is a gathering polace for the kids or young crowd (the older crowd are at the Bistros)......

If you miss that sandwich, go to Subways........... it is on a little street behind the main boulevard about a block from the port entrance.

Visited May 2012