“Thats some good Pizza”

Mastro Titta Pizza
Ranked #6 of 242 Restaurants in Civitavecchia
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Small, takeout-only place - might be part of www.mastrotittapizza.com but not the same place as on the website. FANTASTIC PIZZA.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went here the night before went on a cruise as it was close to our Hotel Traghetto. The staff had very little english but we got an order in anyways. A massive platter of various types of pizza all of which were delicious. Has a quirky atmosphere to it and even though we didn't understand the waitresses they seemed friendly and patient with us.

There are newer reviews for Mastro Titta Pizza

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Loved the warm and cozy atmosphere and terrace with the view at Pirgo! The stuff was quick despite it was middle of the tourist season and the restaurant was full. Good English spoken as well so as menues with all information needed.
Great choice of pizzas and it's possible to create your own combination of two different taste (for two persons)!
Prices stand out a bit than in other similar pizzerias, but hey... this place is different than most of them.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I don't know why this is listed as a "takeout". Yes, you can order a pizza and take it back to your hotel, but this is a lovely, cozy restaurant. Excellent service and the most amazing pizza! Pizza is priced by "people". My husband and I ordered the "For 2 people" They give you a piece of paper with an oval drawn on it, the oval is divided into 3 sections. Now, the fun begins. They have about 25 different "pizzas". You choose which 3 you would like on your sections of your pizza. Since my husband and I don't speak or read Italian, it was fun to try to decide which 3 we want to try. All I can say is all 3 of the pizzas we choose were excellent! Some combinations I never thought of and I really enjoyed trying the "new tastes". Wish I could find a pizza restaurant near me that is this good.

1  Thank BOND-just-BOND
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is a takeout place. We just asked to have a "chef's choice" pizza to take back to our bed and breakfast. Nothing like pizza in the USA but soooooooo good. Very cheap price. There is a grocery store a few doors down where you can buy wine or other drinks to go with your pizza.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had noted in previous posts during our stay at Casamica B&B about Mastro Titta Pizza, which is just a right turn away and a couple of hundred metres up the road. It was excellent – the pizza is sold by weight at 11.90 euros per kilo, and they only seem to cook one (large rectangular size). As we didn’t really know what to order they made us up a “sampler” – consisting of 4 different selections – they suggested we only needed half of the pizza, and that was just right for the two of us washed down by a large Pironi Gold beer. We took the pizza back to Casamica and just tucked in – yummy.

As we only uses Mastro Titta for take out I can't rate its facilities.