“If you're off the ship anyway, go here”

Ristorante Bar Da Vitale
Ranked #60 of 248 Restaurants in Civitavecchia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

On a cruise, we did a half day tour at this port. Da Vitale is very close to the cruise ships, so it was a quick walk from the terminal. Good wine, decent food, decent service, good prices, good atmosphere... great wi-fi.

I enjoyed making use of the street vendors to pick up a couple of items that I needed for dealing with the sun.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We have eaten here a number of times when we have docked on a cruise. It has a nice view across from the sea, the staff are friendly and helpful and the food is good. Portion size is generous and cost is reasonable. It is nearly always busy as a lot of local people and also crew from cruise ships eat here. I will return again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and helpful with suggestions. Service further enriched the taste of the already great food. Mussels in White wine antipasto was amazing. The flavor of the sauce was great. The regional wine was tasty too. We came here twice in five day visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We ate here twice during our 3 night stay in Civitavecchia. The location is across from the sea and has a nice view. The wait staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I had the Zuppa di Mussels and the portion was huge and the zuppa was delicately flavored. My companion asked for veal scallops with mushrooms, which was not on the menu but the server said it would be no problem. When it arrived it was loaded with mushrooms and absolutely delicious. The white house wine by the carafe was very good and reasonably priced. I tried a pizza the next night and it too was fantastic. This restaurant is a great value and a must try when in Civitavecchia.

1  Thank JunoBeachGreenberg
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This Restaurant was recommended by a friend who actually took out the time to take me there. The Restaurant was full with people and now I know why!! Their food is amazingly tasty and the portion sizes are to die for! The Pizzas are a definitely must and the Calzone Pizza is straight away from a "Man Vs Food" Competition size!!

We were about 6 of us and all of us ordered different stuff, I got to do the Calzone as it was my first time!! We also ordered Pizzas, Veal and Carbonara!! The Pizzas and the Calzone was all freshly baked and tasted divine. The service is also very helpful and accomodating. All in all, with 6 of us and filled right to our mouths!! The place is definitely a must if you are in Civi!!
The total bill was for 95 Euros and I did not see any of my firneds complaining for sure!

They also have Wi fi which is a huge plus point!! Thank you Vitale for an amazing Lunch and happy times!!

1  Thank GlobeDiaries