“GREAT FOOD, PRICE AND LOCATION” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ristorante Bar Da Vitale

Ristorante Bar Da Vitale
Ranked #98 of 229 Restaurants in Civitavecchia
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Juno Beach
“GREAT FOOD, PRICE AND LOCATION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We ate here twice during our 3 night stay in Civitavecchia. The location is across from the sea and has a nice view. The wait staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I had the Zuppa di Mussels and the portion was huge and the zuppa was delicately flavored. My companion asked for veal scallops with mushrooms, which was not on the menu but the server said it would be no problem. When it arrived it was loaded with mushrooms and absolutely delicious. The white house wine by the carafe was very good and reasonably priced. I tried a pizza the next night and it too was fantastic. This restaurant is a great value and a must try when in Civitavecchia.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JunoBeachGreenberg

Miami, Florida
“Taste and serving size amazing! I was floored!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This Restaurant was recommended by a friend who actually took out the time to take me there. The Restaurant was full with people and now I know why!! Their food is amazingly tasty and the portion sizes are to die for! The Pizzas are a definitely must and the Calzone Pizza is straight away from a "Man Vs Food" Competition size!!

We were about 6 of us and all of us ordered different stuff, I got to do the Calzone as it was my first time!! We also ordered Pizzas, Veal and Carbonara!! The Pizzas and the Calzone was all freshly baked and tasted divine. The service is also very helpful and accomodating. All in all, with 6 of us and filled right to our mouths!! The place is definitely a must if you are in Civi!!
The total bill was for 95 Euros and I did not see any of my firneds complaining for sure!

They also have Wi fi which is a huge plus point!! Thank you Vitale for an amazing Lunch and happy times!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank GlobeDiaries
Civitavecchia, Italy
“Great Pizza, Fast Internet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I got here very early when they were opening, hoping for a good espresso and some free wifi. I ended up staying for a Pizza Con Funghi (Mushroom Pizza) and enjoyed it very much. The staff is very nice and friendly and I got all my wifi errands done on their fast WiFi. I will definately come again!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank mandijojohn
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Place for Authentic Food Al Fresco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a great place to try reasonably priced authentic Italian food in a casual outdoor setting. We ate here twice during our stay and were totally happy both times. The portions are large, service is good, and prices reasonable - and they had free internet. The view of the water was also great.
The special of the day was excellent. Should we return to Civitavecchia, we will definitely dine here again.

• Visited January 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Good location for outside lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Recommended by a local, we enjoyed siting outside near the waterfront trying local beer and good house wine. Clearly a family owned friendly business.

• Visited January 2013