“5 star in service and food”

Ristorante Piccadilly
Ranked #9 of 265 Restaurants in Civitavecchia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The elegant, slightly retro ambiance of the terraces overlooking the sea covered with Victorian style cast iron gazebos house, welcomes the guests to taste delicate dishes inspired by the Italian and the Mediterranean traditions. Our Restaurant has a geluten free menu , and it is possibile to have also vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

I had the blessing to meet Damy Mary......she treated me like a VIP in all the sense of the word!!!
The food although delicious, Damy made it taste evem better with her caring and attentive way. Always smiling and energetic......she is just excellent and amazing!!!
I hope to go back one day to enjoy such special restaurant but with her presence and attention.....thank you Damy and thank you to the owners for having such an amazing person in your ristorante!!!
Dr. Alexandra Cuesta

1  Thank LUISA ALEXANDRA C

Reviewed August 23, 2015

The setting is great, the food and personal service is great also. Not crowded and is most enjoyable to dine at and enjoy the setting sun. Quite romantic.
the hotel San Giorgio which the restaurant is a part of was a delightful place to stay as well, with nice rooms, a great sauna and gym.
I highly recommend this complex to stay at while you enjoy this beautiful part of Italy.
We stayed two nights in July 21st 2015.

Max and Annie

1  Thank Kurafields
Reviewed August 15, 2015

The best restaurant I have dined at in Civitavecchia. Damietta and her staff were very professional, courteous, and attentive. I enjoyed two nights dining on the terrace, and the restaurant personnel made sure I was well taken care of. From fish and seafood to beef and vegetables, everything I had was tasty and cooked perfectly. Thank you!

1  Thank MiamiJames
Reviewed August 3, 2015

Our meal was terrific, moderately priced and with wonderful service The staff was very attentive ot our needs and the culinary choices were outstanding

1  Thank henry k
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Do not miss the Ristorante Piccadilly!!

We enjoyed a lovely lunch at this restaurant last week. The service was impeccable and food was delicious.

The wait staff found out we were on our Honeymoon and that it was my husband's birthday and in turn, we were treated like royalty - SO lovely.

I cannot believe how wonderful the service was and were so disappointed to leave Civitavecchia because we wouldn't be able to have another meal there on our trip!

Suggestion: try the fresh fish - they'll bring it straight to your table to see!

Thanks again!