“I have nothing but extremely positive things to say about my stay at Hotel Santa Maria!!!”
Review of Hotel Santa Maria

Hotel Santa Maria
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Chiavari
Michigan
Reviewed December 17, 2010

I don't know where to begin. For starters, the hotel director, Giorgio, really knows how to treat his guests. And I stayed there for a significant period of time, from Dec. 1 to Dec. 18, so I think I really had a chance to see the hotel for what it is. All guests were treated equally, incredibly well. I can't say enough positive things about this hotel. I strongly recommend it to anyone.

I stayed there because my company paid for me to stay there. They chose the hotel, but I'm so very glad that they chose this one because I couldn't have imagined a more positive experience. When my family comes to visit me (now that I have my own small apartment in Chiavari), I intend to have them stay at Hotel Santa Maria. If you do stay here, make sure to ask for a room with a "vista mare". The hotel is right on the sea, and it's worth paying a little extra money for the incredible view!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank dchiarav

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
NYC
Reviewed September 1, 2008

We stayed at the hotel on our honeymoon and it was a wonderful choice. The staff is pleasant and helpful, the rooms are wonderful (large & clean), the view is spectacular, the location is excellent, and we enjoyed starting each day with the bountiful breakfast buffet. My husband and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in or near beautiful Chiavari.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank adventuregrrrl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chiavari
Hotel Monte Rosa
#4 of 17 in Lavagna
Hotel Alba
Hotel Alba
#1 of 17 in Lavagna

Been to Hotel Santa Maria? Share your experiences!