“Amazing authentic Italian seafood in a fisherman's village.”
Review of La Casa Rossa

La Casa Rossa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: LA CASA ROSSA DA CLAUDIA E MARIa CUCINA TOSCANA SPECIALITA' DI PESCE E CARNE
“Amazing authentic Italian seafood in a fisherman's village.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I split the seafood "fantasia" appetizer which had the most prolific flavours I had ever tasted. Our son started and ended with some typical Tuscan spaghetti ragu that I couldn't keep my hands off. I finished with some seafood spaghetti and my wife had the grilled seafood mix. There were some non seafood choices but they had an increible seafood menu with great service. If you're looking for a seafood fix in a beautiful town, this is a great choice. We're thinking of going back tomorrow for lunch :-).

• Visited July 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Seafood of Quality”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This restaurant served up a wonderful array of fresh seafood. From Salmon carpaccio to BBQ King prawns and mussels. We were a group of 10 and decided to have seafood antipasto to share followed by various dishes of King prawns, octopus in a wonderful tomato sauce and mussels in white wine. The portions were very generous and all the dishes were exquisit.

• Visited October 2012
Basel, Switzerland
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place to go if you are looking for more authentic Italian food and not just a tourist restaurant. The food was wonderful and service very friendly. I would definitely go again.

1 Thank Purpula