“A perfect stay in beautiful Maremma”
Review of L'Acquacotta

L'Acquacotta
Frankfurt
“A perfect stay in beautiful Maremma”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We spent six nights at the L'Acquacotta in July and enjoyed every single minute.

We have been travelling throughout Italy for the last years and have never been welcomed anywhere as warmly and open minded before.

The house itself is beautifully and tastefully furnished with a wonderful garden & terrace and a great pool area. The three dogs are cute and make every dog fancier's heart beat faster.

Edoardo, his mother and his aunt were genuinely kind and helpful and made us feel 'at home' immediately. The breakfast was amazing, the home made sweets just incredible and we were offered additional fruits and drinks when we spent some time at the house during the day - the home made Aquacotta was just delicious. The entire atmosphere is relaxed and warm - the B&B perfectly blends in with beautiful Maremma. All of this made us want to stay much longer. We plan to return to this beautiful place and warm-hearted hosts.

To be fair, we have to mention that the house is located close to a main road, which means that the traffic can be noticed. Still, this did not make our stay any less enjoyable at all.

A big Thank you & hug from Germany!

A dopo...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
edoardo g, Direttore at L'Acquacotta, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
I'll try to answer in english, I apologize in advance for the mistakes that I'll probably commit. Thank you very mutch for the rewiew and for the compliments, having customers like you is a fortune, you are very kind and friendly and have made our work more 'simple. I am glad that you enjoyed our little B & B, you have liked the decor and our products and services, I hope you come back to visit us and if I'll go to germany I'll try to contact you for sure. I send you greetings from all the staff, thanks again, see you soon. Best reguards from me and all the staff.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Beautiful home with a beautiful garden and pool. Edoardo and his mother were extremely kind and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. And they were endlessly patient with my small son who was busy exploring every corner of the house. Recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
edoardo g, Direttore at L'Acquacotta, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear friends, thanks for the words spent on my property, I'm very glad you found you at ease and that you enjoyed your stay. It 'was easy to entertain guests as polite and courteous, not to mention the small explorer (future engineer?) Must be as lively as the kids but just too cute. If you come back and visit us and we will try to pass a package for the small-partou. Greetings to all, thanks and best regards.
Zürich, CH
Reviewed June 11, 2012

PROS: Nice villa about 4km away from Castiglione della Pescaia with a well-designed interior and a pool / Very friendly service by the owning family / Nice but basic room with a comfortable bed / Good breakfast

CONS: Located next to a busy street, haven't used the balcony because of that / Not always spotlessly clean, shower was a bit dirty upon arrival / Some private stuff of the owners in cupboards and drawers, should be locked away in our opinion / No separate entrance, room was part of the owner's apartment, living room, etc. was shared / 125 Euro per night too steep due to above and a rather basic level of comfort

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sigroba
edoardo g, Direttore at L'Acquacotta, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Thank you for your review that I will surely give 'opportunity to improve the service. Among the many guests that we had you are the first to criticize in my structure. I feel that I am surprised compared to clarify the critical cleaning of the rooms are cleaned every day and with great attention and care of our water mains with a high calcium and manganese, I think it was the submission of that she has mistaken for dirt, I apologize 'cause I definitely had to put it up to date. For inquiries concerning the presence of our belongings in the rooms I would say that is present in the room where she was, a dressing room that was not locked, relying on the discretion and education of visitors. Thank you for your advice and I will 'to lock the room. With regard to the balcony is being approved a project to close with windows that allow you to enjoy the landscape without being bothered by traffic. I hope he still liked the tarts made ​​by my mother and breakfast-5 am. Best regards from the Maremma.
München
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Beautiful place with friendly, warm, wonderful atmosphere for vacation and more than delicious food made by the Lady of the house. I ate the best soup in my life what calls "acquacotta". Our room "La Giogaiarooms was very nice and clean. The area is wonderful for riding bike and we was in 20 minutes on a wonderful beach. We will come again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple