“Absolutely delicious pizza, a great accidental find”
Review of Micro Pizza

Micro Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Bexley, Kent
“Absolutely delicious pizza, a great accidental find”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

In the last 9 years I have visited Italy 3 times, and Sardinia twice, and this is the first time I have tasted pizza like I always hoped it would taste. I thought this type of great pizza would be available everywhere in Italy, but this proves it's hard to find.

We were recommended a visit to the medieval town from our base in Grosseto, so after a walk about, we headed for the beach, and spotted a lot of activity at this place. I first glanced in to see what the pizza looked like, and decided to take a few photos. The owner came over, which at first I thought would mean me being told off, but on the contrary, he actually took out a tray of pizza, and posed for picture. We didn't eat there immediately, we first walked to the beach, as my wife really wanted her favourite food for lunch - spaghetti Vongole. As she didn't like the look of any other place, she agreed we'd have pizza; so we went back. I ordered 3 different types - they are sold in tiles - but although all were delicious, it was the plain margherita pizza that stood out a mile; and just 70 cents a slice. The main thing was that my wife was blown away too, even though she was a bit annoyed at missing out on her pasta.

I was raving about it so much to the owner, that after putting out a freshly cooked pizza, he gave me a free slice to try!

I don't know how good pizza can get, but I can't imagine it being much better than this.

• Visited April 2013

Bucharest, Romania
“Very good and special tastes”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I understood this is a Napoli owner and recipes.
You should try all kind of "pizzette" they are offering, and they're not few.
We filled a little table with little trays filled with little slices of all kinds: GREAT TASTE.
Lucky as we have resident friends there and they walked us through places and taste all Mediterranean flavors.

• Visited July 2011