“Second best in town”

Ranked #16 of 409 Restaurants in Cesenatico
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We had very good service ( one waiter spoke also English/German ) - really good pizza and fish carpaccio

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 23, 2018

first waiter - he came, thrown menu on the table said quickly that he'll come soon and dissapeard. We started ordering and suddenly he interrupted us and went somwhere again. After next 15min he let us finish the order. We supposed to get some bread but we've never get it despite we even asked for. Than, my friend get his pizza but I was still waiting for my seafood. We were very confused as he wanted to wait for me to eat together but at some point we got worry that pizza is already cold and than we asked again for at least bread for me. Finally, after around 15min after pizza, my seafood gratin came but it was cold and really bad tasting. The gratin had a soup consistence, and it was so much of it that I barely could see a few pieces of fish. We decided to not taking any second meal. When we've been asked if we liked the dinner we said no, and explained why but the waiter explained that "We serving this meal like that". I was extremely dissapointed and decided to write this opinion as I felt really bad treated and I dont wish anybody such a dinner.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a suitable place for a big family dinner and I found it.The waiter was energetic and happy, how every waiter should be. The food was delicious, and more than enough. I can recommend this place for anyone. You must visit it if you are in the area!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank frozendemon98
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant
Simple tomato basilico Spagetti but very very good prepared
The pizza was perfect
The tomato buffalo mozzarella was awesome and the dessert, panna cotta and profiteroles was the best we ever had
We com again tomorrow

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank pleasant61
Reviewed August 7, 2017

During our holiday in Cesenatico we've tried this restaurant and we had an amazing dinner there!
We enjoyed a tasty Gratinata Imperiale and a huge seafood dish- very mounthwatering. Our friends have eaten pizza which looked super-duper yummy
Our waiter was kind and warm and the place nice and comfy.
Definitely our restaurant when we get back to the beach!

Date of visit: July 2017