“Awesome place!!!”

Ranked #9 of 395 Restaurants in Cesenatico
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a suitable place for a big family dinner and I found it.The waiter was energetic and happy, how every waiter should be. The food was delicious, and more than enough. I can recommend this place for anyone. You must visit it if you are in the area!

1  Thank frozendemon98

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant
Simple tomato basilico Spagetti but very very good prepared
The pizza was perfect
The tomato buffalo mozzarella was awesome and the dessert, panna cotta and profiteroles was the best we ever had
We com again tomorrow

2  Thank Irene H
Reviewed August 7, 2017

During our holiday in Cesenatico we've tried this restaurant and we had an amazing dinner there!
We enjoyed a tasty Gratinata Imperiale and a huge seafood dish- very mounthwatering. Our friends have eaten pizza which looked super-duper yummy
Our waiter was kind and warm and the place nice and comfy.
Definitely our restaurant when we get back to the beach!

2  Thank David T
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I have NEVER eaten such delicious meal! I came in after a friend of mine highly recommended the place and I must say, THANK YOU! I love Italian pasta and if you add fresh and tasty fish-based sauce, I am just in heaven. I ended up ordering what they call "strozzapreti alla granseola" (homemade pasta with fresh crab, cooked in the crab's pink sauce) and it was just amazing. I experienced an explosion of tastefulness that everybody should at least experience once in their lives!
Trust me if I say, I'll be BACK.

1  Thank Giorgia R
Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

We came for a quick visit and found a place at the entrance. Friendly service and huge portions convinced us to return. One negative: at least two waiters were chewing gums during service and even taking orders - this seemed strange to us.

2  Thank FrankGeisler