“Very good appartment”

GreenLeadersGold level
Veldhoven
“Very good appartment”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had a very good time at Valverde.
The appartement was very clean, and good beds.
Nice swimmingpool and very nice staff.

The beach was nice, but the sea was not so clean, a lot of bargage. Maybe the hotels or the government can clean up the sea.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Neuchatel, Switzerland
Reviewed May 30, 2013

First I need to disclose that, as a travel writer covering Cesenatico, I received a complimentary stay at Hotel Valverde. That said, please accept that my review here is the honest truth. This clean, bright, modern hotel just facing the beach is clearly geared for families. The dining room was always alive with the sounds of young children. I love kids, so for me, this was a plus. Kids and parents will find plenty to like on the dining room menu, though this is by no means gourmet fare. My room -- and I think all rooms -- had an ocean view and a little terrace where I could sun myself while I was "working." What I enjoyed most about the hotel was the exceptional service, and I don't think it was just because I'm a writer (Believe me, I know when that's happening.) Giuseppe, the owner, was genuinely solicitous, as was a young woman at the reception desk, and my waiter, Mimo, was very (but not too) attentive, and took the time to translate the Italian menu for me. I saw him being similarly friendly and helpful at other tables. The hotel is a 2-minute walk to the beach, and a 10-minute bus ride to the beautiful center of old Cesenatico. But I recommend guests skip the bus and take one of the free bicycles the hotel offers to meander through the back streets to town. That was one of the highlights of my trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank billharby
Zürich, Schweiz
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We had a nice time in this hotel! We have two small kids and any bad face for them when they scream around! Service good, room (apartment) very good, fine food, For kids...perfect!
The beach is not my kind of...but its ok....The hotel is in a good area, close to the "center" and u have everything what u need around.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Cesenatico hotels
Hotel Lungomare
#51 of 190 in Cesenatico
MAREE HOTEL
MAREE HOTEL
#1 of 190 in Cesenatico

Been to Hotel Valverde & Residenza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Valverde & Residenza

Property: Hotel Valverde & Residenza
Address: Viale Giosue' Carducci 278, 47042, Cesenatico, Italy
Location: Italy > Emilia-Romagna > Province of Forli-Cesena > Cesenatico
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 190 Hotels in Cesenatico
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Valverde & Residenza 4*
It consists of flats and suites that make for a really comfortable holiday. The architecture of the L-shaped complex is impressive, and the splendid windows reflect the summer colours. All the bedrooms have a sea view. Large swimmingpool park (350 sq m of water) with a whirlpool and a baby area. Sports fields, tennis and mini volleyball, beach at “Valverde Lido”. Large inner car park and garage for guests only. There is also a spacious green area in a privileged position on the seafront promenade, next to “Parco del Levante”. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Valverde & Residenza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.