A small place, or rather a large house, with 9 or so rooms, spread over 3 floors, with an indoor restaurant and bar, and a large shady, jasmine-filled terrace. Access along a climbing, narrow road but, once you are there, you can go everywhere in Cernobbio on foot. The couple who run the place (and probably own it), Tomaso and Daniele, are both charming and competent. The entire complement of staff is helpful and friendly. The cook(s) ensure that, if you want a table for dinner, an advance reservation is necessary. The rooms are "no frills" but clean, comfortable and (as far as we were concerned - room 8) spacious as well as well lit. It was a most enjoyable stay and "La Vignetta" will remain in our own list of good, small hotels, to be re-visited on the occasion of our next stay in the Lake Como region!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Vignetta is an old-fashioned and charming trattoria-albergo in the quaint village of Cernobbio, on the road to Monte Bisbino. You will find it hidden away only five minutes walking distance from the lake and downtown. Our beautiful terrace is surrounded by flowers and luxurious gardens. Our rooms are very simple, typical, clean and pretty, good for whom is looking for a cheap accommodation in a very quiet place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Albergo Trattoria La Vignetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Trattoria La Vignetta Hotel Cernobbio
- Albergo Trattoria La Vignetta Cernobbio
- Albergo Trattoria La Vignetta Lake Como/Cernobbio, Italy