We spent 6 nights at this nice little hotel genuine italian style - friendly staff, great food and serving and perfect view. The hotel size means also that pool is small, breakfast is limited due to the small crowd and the solutions in decoor, furnishing etc. has a "local" feel - it is not a international hotel chain...
So expect and settle for the local expierence. We did and would recomend it ob that basis.
The walk down (and UP) the steep stairs to the town gives the daily 20 minuttes exercise.
- local free parking 70 metres from the hotel instead of hotel parking at 8 euro pr day
- sublime local italian restaurant (Abrigo Del Torre) 100 metres from the hotel - prices 30-40% below the hotel prices)
- hotel has ok wifi and satelitte tv sky
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Asnigo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asnigo Hotel Cernobbio
- Asnigo Hotel Lake Como/Cernobbio, Italy