Our two nights here were well worth every penny! Our room was upgraded to one with a lake view...delightful. As if that wasn't enough...we were surprised with some chilled brut and delicious dessert treats for our anniversary. I am sure many people who stay here are used to the impeccable service, grounds, amenities and other extras associated with a five star hotel. We were not and enjoyed everything.
We took a train from Venice to Como and then the water ferry to Cernobbio. The ten minute walk to the hotel was pleasant. The concierge was helpful in helping us figure out howvto go to Bellagio for the day.
Breakfast was excellent including fresh squeezed orange juice, an omelet bar, amazing pastries, fresh breads, cheeses, meats, fruit, yogurt, etc. Something for everyone! The entire expetience was well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the splendor, the grandeur, the intrigue and the magic of Villa d'Este- an opulent hotel overlooking glorious Lake Como. Hailed as one of the best hotels in the world by Travel & Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and Forbes Traveler, this famous resort destination has been widely praised for its beautiful gardens, exquisite cuisine, gala celebrations, impeccable décor and extraordinary hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa d'Este reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa d`Este Hotel Cernobbio
- Hotel d Este
- d Este Hotel Cernobbio
- Villa Deste Lake Como
- Villa D'Este Lake Como/Cernobbio, Italy