The hotel is situated on the outskirts of the town on a hill overlooking the old town and sea with distant views of the Aolian Islands. This family run hotel is modern clean and very comfortable. There are a multitude of little terraces with tables and chairs giving you plenty of privacy if you want it. The well kept gardens meander along the hillside and there is an excellent swimming pool and close by is a childrens play area. The restaurant is as good as you will find anywhere in town. The hotel has an hourly shuttle service to the town which is "pedestrianised" . Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alberi Del Paradiso is an ancient manor house, surrounded by lush gardens with large swimming pool. It offers a free shuttle to its private beach and the historic centre of Cefalù.Offering free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, all rooms feature decorated tiled floors and classic wooden furniture. Some rooms overlook the gardens, and the rooms on the higher floors offer views of the sea.The property includes a wellness area with sauna and massage rooms. You can work out at the fitness centre or enjoy a game of tennis on the courts.The restaurant at Alberi Del Paradiso serves local Sicilian specialities, including Slow Food products for breakfast. During spring and summer meals are served in the garden.This elegant hotel is located on a hilltop overlooking the town and the sea, a 20-minute walk from the centre. The free parking is sheltered by solar panels. The shuttle runs frequently, times vary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Alberi Del Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alberi Del Paradiso Cefalu
- Alberi Del Paradiso Hotel
- Hotel Alberi Del Paradiso Cefalu, Sicily