All reviews old town free parking adjoining rooms providing restaurant recommendations great location and service spa tub great hotel two blocks train station recommend this hotel convenient location minute walk to the beach via roma base for exploring stay there again nice balcony other hotels
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Nice room. Hotel is in a convenient location near a private beach that has a wonderful restaurant. It is possible to walk to Old Town Cefalù where there are good restaurants on the water and also sightseeing attractions. The staff is very helpful in providing restaurant recommendations/reservations and sightseeing suggestions. I asked the hotel staff for a driver from the Palermo airport and to our next destination, and it worked out perfectly. I emailed the hotel in English with the driver requests and was able to book the hotel and drivers online.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2017

I booked this hotel based on the positive reviews on tripadvisor. I was under the impression the hotel had its own parking...yes they did...down the street, 5 minutes away. They have an underground parking at the hotel, but apparently, it is reserved for "suites" which I wasn't aware of.
We were put in a first floor room, just off reception, that appeared to be for mobility challenged clients, which we are not. Our window from our room was at ground level with no view of anything great. The worst of this room (104) was the shower had no glass/water barrier. I can see how this would be good for those in wheel chairs, or mobility challenged, but, when you shower, the whole bathroom got soaked. My husband wandered out to the reception wrapped in his towel looking for more towels to soak up the bathroom...he wasn't impressed. Just grateful it was only for 1 night.
The breakfast was very good. The staff were not overly friendly. The location was good to walk into the old town or to the beach front.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This is a modern hotel situated on the main road (via Roma) which runs through Cefalu. But the soundproofing in our room which overlooked the road was so good that the traffic noise didn't bother us at all. What did keep me awake though was the noisy air con as there did't seem to be any way to turn it to its lowest speed.

Breakfast was good with a lot of choice and you can order cappuccinos or espresso if the rather dreadful urn coffee doesn't appeal.

Like another reviewer mentioned the staff could be a little distant at times but overall generally helpful.

The hotel loses one star from me because of the bar. It didn't open until 7.30 and really wasn't the most appealing place to sit for a drink unless you went to the small outside courtyard. We wanted somewhere nice to have an aperitif before walking into town for dinner, but this was't going to be it. There are much nicer places with bags of atmosphere in town.

Overall a great location for the beaches and station but feels a bit soulless.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

The location was very nice for walking into town or down to the beach. They have underground parking which was so helpful with having a car. The breakfast buffet was large and satisfying. The staff was very helpful. The AC was not in full operation so our room was warmer than preferred however. Rooms otherwise clean and spacious.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2017

First the good. The hotel appears to be fairly new, modern and clean. The free parking is an asset. the free breakfast was the best we had in Sicily with many choices of fresh frequently replenish items. This hotel has great location, easily walkable to old town, beaches and restaurants. Plenty of outside areas to meet friends and enjoy the Sicilian weather. The bad , the staff who were highly professional in their jobs, were also cold and unfriendly. I asked the front desk if they could break a 20 zero bill into smaller. Their response "no" without any offer to help me do so Our traveling companions had broken air conditioning. At first the staff could care less, then lied and said it was a technical problem affecting the whole hotel which we knew to be untrue then, only on the third night agreed to move them to a new room. Also, the roof top spa never worked. That withstanding, I would recommend this hotel.