“A place with bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Nna Principi

Nna Principi
Ranked #80 of 127 Restaurants in Cefalu
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 50 metres from the Duomo
Stockholm, Sweden
“A place with bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a seafood dish. After a while I discovered a big hair in it. I put it on another plate, and told the waitress. She just shrugged and removed the plate with the hair. That was it, no other action was taken in order to make up for this. The check was also incorrect.

1 Thank JojjeEek

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Dublin Ireland
“superb service and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

W had 1 lunch and 2 dinners here during a five day trip to Cefalu. The menu was quite varied. It had a very homely atmosphere and extremely pleasant staff who were all family members. It is situated quite close to the duomo and has indoor and outdoor tables.
It can be difficult to get a light lunch in restaurants but the salad here was excellent, plentiful but not too heavy for warm days.

For our first dinner, we had salad and cheese a la griglia for starters followed by fish. We had a bottle of wine which was good value at 14 euro. I noticed a dish served in tinfoil going out to several tables. When I asked what it was, I was told it was a house fish special. I decided to have it on my next visit. What a good decision!
Next night ,we ordered the cheese starter, the fish special and the fish with almond sauce. I didn't recognise my fish special. They had decided to make it even more special for me because of the interest I had shown. Consequently instead of tinfoil My special arrived in a pie dish made of pizza dough. This was lined with a base of swordfish with an array of baby crab, mussels clams and vegetables nestled on top. It was fantastic and a really lovely surprise. We had a really nice red wine-surya nero d'avola. The fish with almond sauce was plentiful and excellent. We were given a liqueur gratis after our meal,
All of the meals we had here were excellent value. Many of the restaurants with sea views charged a lot more for lesser quality food We will definitely go back to this restaurant if we are in cefalu again

• Visited September 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great food, Great service... Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stayed in Cefalu for 6 days... ended up eating here 4 times!
Simply loved this place... Their food is fantastic, every dish was a triumph, their prices are so reasonable and the service is so warm and friendly, we genuinely felt we'd been going there for years.

My wife's vegetarian and they even had Mama come out from the kitchen and chat to her to adapt a number of dishes for her.

She'd recommend the Sicilian classic Pasta Alla Norma
and I'd recommend the Spaghetti alle Vongole.

Big up to Jelly and the staff!!!

• Visited July 2013
Somerset, UK
“Solid good value choice for home cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is not a fine-dining experience but an unpretentious solid choice if you want well-cooked food and drink at a fair price. We had two lunches here but did not have the set menus for 16 or 20 Euros which looked particularly good value. The house wine, presented in reusable bottles was great, fresh chilled and very dry. In an evening it gets very busy and spills out across the road with outdoor tables.

• Visited August 2013
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Not impressed!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The service and atmosphere was good, but that's where it ended, the food although plenty of choice was decidedly average, as was the house wine, we were so disappointed in the starters and main meals that we went elsewhere for dessert. Another thing to note is that if you get the English translated menu, you don't get the same choices as you do on the Italian one.

Visited July 2013