“Great pizza!!”

Ranked #100 of 145 Restaurants in Cefalu
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I passed by this restaurant whilst walking along the lungomare. Looking at the menu from outside the owner approached me and asked if I wanted a pizza, of which I replied yes. Once I sat down he said "So you want the Quattro Gusti?". I don't know how he did it but that was what I was going to order. Pizza arrived in 10 mins and was delicious.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Very good and fast service, owner grabbed us from the street and welcomed with great and sweet grapes :)
We ordered pizzas - Oscar and Contadina. Both were very tasty, honestly - the best pizzas we ate in Cefalu. And this is out 3rd time in Cefalu, so! House wine was not the best one but it was cheap, only 9€ per liter.
We will definetely come back here in next few days.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The owner is constatly overseeing everything from the pedestrian walkway and ensures you are well taken care of. Lots of outdoor seating. Our caprese salad, sphaghetti pomodoro and veal involtini were excellent and reasonably priced. We did not try the pizza. The wine list is well chosen and we selected a 2010 Neo D'Avola for E16 which we thought was a good price. Did not try the house wine. Would definitely return.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Came across this restaurant due to the torrential rain and ran for shelter.
Starter was capaccio of cold meat which was excellent. My wife had mussel soup. Mussels were very good and liquor was really rich in tomato although slightly too salty but definitely one of the best I have tasted anywhere. Never mind the White wine sauce you get in the UK the tomato sauce deserves 9/10.

For second course (past on first) I had veal which was cooked to perfection. My wife had pizza ( it was Italy after all). There was a slight issue with the length of time it took to come but since it was a genuine mistake the reader should not take time to be served as an issue with this restaurant). The pizza was beautifully cooked although I found the gorganzolsa cheese a bit
strong.
All things considered a very good meal. The staff were very attentive and the food very good. Worth a visit even when the rain does not pour down. Should add. Ask for a litre of the house red wine - VERY good.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Tasty pizza which was reasonably priced. The house wine was ok for the money but I have tasted better house wine in Cefalu.