Stayed at this campsite for our two-week summer holiday. Main views:
Good: Italian staff were excellent - all staff that we met were extremely friendly and helpful, could not be faulted
Bad: Not really a campsite for a family with older children, as we were, but it looked an excellent site for families with younger children. Nearby playgound had a basketball court but no one seemed to know it was there.
Good: The campsite restaurant provided excellent meals, although food would come as it was cooked (one evening my starter can after my main meal) but we ate there on several evenings as it was so good.
Bad: All facilities were at one end of the site and it was a bit of a walk to go from one end (where we were to shop / bar / pool etc
Good: Beach was surprisingly good and we spent much more time on the beach than we originally intended. Nice beach bar.
Bad: Eurocamp staff were clueless and could not answer even the most basic of questions about the site or how to get to Venice - however, the campsites Customer Care staff were able to answer all our questions.
Good: Great shop that provided for all our needs - and at reasonable prices.
There was also excellent links to Venice and the surrounding Islands. Some really good, basic restaurants in Ca Savio and slightly further afield. We hired a car but you don't really need one. You will notice not a mention of mosquitos. The site seemed to manage the problem really well and they weren't too much of a problem for us. Outside the campsite, this was not the case - and was a bit of annoyance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, fun and culture at a few steps from Venice. Camping Ca’Savio is the ideal place for a family vacation: open-air and relax for adults, games and entertainement for children. It faces to a golden sand beach and offers shady pitches for tents and caravans, as well as bungalows, mobile homes and chalets. In camping Ca’Savio you can find a supermarket, a restaurant-pizzeria and two groups of swimming pools immersed in a green surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, PitchUp and Priceline so you can book your Camping Ca' Savio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Ca` Savio Hotel Cavallino-Treporti
- Ca Savio
- Camping Ca' Savio Cavallino-Treporti, Italy - Province Of Venice