For the fourth time we had a pleasant stay at the campsite.
This year the campsite had been upgraded with lots of new mobil-homes.
I think that the amount of people put pressure on the campsite’s facilities. The facilities were pushed to their limits.
- The campsite is not too big
- The campsite has not to many rules
- The campsite has nice entertainment
- The campsite has a visible security
- The campsite has a nice wide beach
- The sunbeds at the pool are free, and for the most there are enough of them
- The cycling (spinning) class – two times a day in the afternoon. (Unfortunately it was only possible to book one class per day)
- Many covered pitches
Suggestions for improvements
- a bigger pool – an area with medium depth.
- a place/area to stay with sunbeds during siesta, by the pool, but not in the water.
- the booking system to spinning (cycling).
- New spinning bikes.
Will we be back? Yes! If we can have a pitch. The campsite is very popular, so you have to do your booking early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The coast of Cavallino is a peninsula of great tourist attraction, few steps away from Venice. The Camping Village Mediterraneo is located in a large area with lush pinewood. Small lanes leading to a wide golden beach, which plunges in the warm, blue and clean waters of the Adriatic sea. Every holiday at Camping Mediterraneo begins with a welcome smile, that preludes to a cheerful and sincere hospitality, so that our guests their own world between friends and relatives. The Camping Mediterraneo is the ideal destination for a family holiday and a holiday for young people; peace and quiet, relaxation and also enjoyment, games and shows with our entertainment team. We do our best to make sure that every day at Camping Village Mediterraneo become part of a pleasant and unforgettable Holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Camping Village Mediterraneo Hotel Cavallino-Treporti
- Camping Village Mediterraneo Cavallino-Treporti, Italy - Province Of Venice