A wonderful resort, made better by staying with Bolero. We only left the Park twice and that was to go to Venice. There was just so much to do you never got bored. And our family do get bored easily.
We booked a flight to Venice and then caught the coach and the bus to the Park. I was worried it may be difficult but it was a breeze and was so much cheaper than a taxi. The Park is so clean and well presented. Beautiful flowers and Pine trees. The restaurants are reasonably priced on the site and the takeaway family pizzas are enormous. I loved the Spa and they are well worth paying a bit more money to go into. Children are even allowed on certain days. The children had never been in to a spa before and loved it.
I don't think we did the same thing twice, we kept discovering new parts of the site.
Bolero were amazing the mobile homes were lovely and kept really cool with the air conditioning. The children loved the free DVD rental and the use of beach equipment. There was a Bolero BBQ one night which was great to meet other families. They even had veggie burgers in the on-site supermarket. One night there was a firework display on the beach which was amazing.
One day my son got badly sunburnt and went into shock. There was a thunderstorm at the same time. I wanted to get him to the onsite (free) doctor but he could not walk. Bolero came to the rescue and immediately got a car and drove him there. It is reassuring to know that the Bolero team are always around to help and speak English.
The only downside was that there were lots of Mosquitos and after we had the thunderstorm we were getting bitten all the time even with protection on. My son and partner did have bites that really swelled up and were painfully.
We would definitely like to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Union Lido Vacanze is located on the green Cavallino strip, between the gorgeous Venice lagoon and the Adriatic Sea. This location is ideal for trips to Venice and its islands. Spacious and well-tended pitches, shaded with awnings, caravans and campers (also large ones), as well as bungalows, camping homes, mobile homes and maxi-caravans with all the comforts of home. Modern washrooms, with access for the disabled and baby-rooms for our youngest guests. Hotel rooms and village, the four-star Art&Park Hotel, with its own heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and children's pool. Gourmet Club Union Lido with 8 restaurants and 14 bars. Two supermarkets and 25 shops of all kinds. A supervised beach with 1 km of fine sand and a children's play area. Two Aqua Parks covering a total area of 13.000 sq.m, included in the price of your stay. Marino Wellness Club with a sea view, an oasis of salt water and exclusive treatments, and the W10 Leisure Building, with an indoor pool and a steam bath. Activities and sports for adults and children. Scuba diving school, surf school, horseback riding, tennis, football and five-a-side football pitches, archery, skateboarding park, skating rink, basketball court. Funny World, the world of games at Union Lido, with Happy Driver, River Ride, Gold Mine, Jungle Golf, Game Arena and Vision 5D. Excursions and overnight stays in the Veneto and Tuscany. the Union Lido Dog Camp is open In one of the most charming and shaded areas of the camp site, equipped with brand new pitches that can be booked, where your four-legged friends are welcome and can benefit from an incredible variety of spaces and dedicated services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Union Lido Park And Resort
- Union Lido Park Hotel Cavallino-Treporti
- Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel Cavallino-Treporti, Italy - Province Of Venice