“Nice hotel”

Ranked #73 of 182 Hotels in Cattolica
Rauma, Finland
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Small but nice hotel. Our room was very small but everything was clean and works. Stuff was nice and helpful. Even many of them didn't speak english they tried to undertsad and help us as much as possible. Pool area was peacuful and clean. There were lot of choices in breakfast. Food from bar was also good. Nothing bad to say about the hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
hotelsenior, Proprietario at Senior Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. So kind from your side writing so nice words about the hotel and about everything. We are so glad you liked. Thank you once more and don't forget, you are always more than welcome. Regards. Hotel Senior

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I cannot recommend the Hotel Senior highly enough, from the minute you set foot in the airport you are greeted by a smiling friendly taxi driver waiting to deliver you to the hotels door. The lovely lady who owns the establishment could not be more helpful, would do anything to be of assistance to you and your family and is completely fluent in English, which helps no end.
The food is delicious and is served in a large airy dining room by lovely, friendly staff who make everyone feel welcome.
I myself have been going there to holiday for more than fifteen years now and I am not the only one who returns year after year.
It is fair to say that it really is a home from home for me and the staff are friends that I hope to have for a long time.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Hello Yvonne, thank you for your beautiful review. You know the Hotel and all my customers are my big family and I am so glad when the people feel their selves at home in my hotel. Hotel Senior is always waiting for his friends keeping all of them always in his mind. Take care and all my regards to your family. Maura
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We are just home from this hotel and what a great time we had. The hotel, the staff, and the owner Maura treated us all fantastic. The hotel is situated in an ideal please where we could walk to the beach, marina, the aquarium etc.. The food was great and the friendliness of this hotel makes it even more special. Maura certainly makes if feel like home for you .. We look forward to next year.....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are trying to do our best to make our customers feel good in our hotel, trying to help everyone on their needs. We are always waiting for you! Wishing you all the best. Hotel Senior
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I first visited this Hotel as a four year old 46 years ago and have been drawn back each few years due to the relaxed atmosphere it bring about and the helpful nature of everyone involved with the running of the hotel. This year for the first time my wife and I took our four childeren and all have said this has been the best family holiday they have had, and last year we all went to Florida. The only possible drawback is that it's on a slightly busy road but once you close the balcony doors and shutters like us I expect you will have very good nights sleep. If you want a relaxing break with people who care about you and will try and make sure you have one you will not go far wrong with the Senior. Our 12 year old summed it up for me when I asked him why he had enjoyed this holiday more than others and he said it was because the staff felt like family.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
We are writing to say how grateful we are for your lovely review that you made to our hotel. What a great surprise everytime receiving the gratitudes of our customers. We would also like to thank you for feeling yourselves like in a family. You are welcome all the time. Regards. Hotel Senior.
scotland
Reviewed May 12, 2012

hi and i have been going to senoir hotel every year and it has been brilliant the hotel is clean and the food is amazing especially the choclate milkshakes hahaha it is the best hotel ever.the staff are really friendly and especially maura who is the owner and is a really great friend of ours i would really recomend this hotel if you are going to italy. age 11 from laoise mckenna scotland

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
19 Thank Laoise M
Hi Laoise! You are so sweet, thank you my dear. You know you all are my friends and I am waiting for you every year. Take care. Regards to everyone. Maura
Stretford
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The Hotel Senior may not be a 5 star palace, but to me it is home from home.
I have been going there for more years than I care to remember and probably more years than Maura and her mum care to remember as well.
I always used to visit different places on holiday as, if I liked somewhere, I didn.t return in case it was not as good. With Cattolica and the Hotel Senior it was as if I had found the place where I was meant to be. And I am not alone as every year there are people there who are regular visitors to the hotel. It must have something to draw people back year after year.
The whole atmosphere of the hotel , the staff, the town, everything just suits me and every time the plane lands at whatever airport I am flying into I feel that I have arrived home.
I went twice last year for 3 weeks each time and have booked 3 trips of 3 weeks each for this year.
So roll on May when I will once again be going to my spiritual home and seeing Maura, Ines, Marina x 2, Tatiana et al, back to heaven.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Michael E
hotelsenior, Proprietario at Senior Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Home sweet home...you are part of our family and every year me and all the staff are waiting to welcome you in your summer house. Thank you very much for your loyalty. Maura
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife and I returned to the Senior after 25 years, having been there on Honeymoon previously. The hotel is run by the same family, now the youngest daughter, and the same welcoming and attentiveness is still in place. We had a fantastic time and will shortly be returning with our four children. well worth the effort of making your own arrangements direct and the little extra effort to get there.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We would also like to thank you very much that during the years you didn't forget us. We are sorry for the difficulties you have for arrangeìments ( and believe us we live and share this problem with you, it is not easy for anyone after Thomas Cook leaved the Adriatic Riviera), but we are optimistic and hope in a better flight connection to Rimini in the future and also we are so thankful to all of our customers who continuing to come in spite of all the difficulties. We try to do all our best to help our customers and we are grateful for your understanding. Wishing you all the best. Hotel Senior.