“best hotel ever”

Ranked #91 of 182 Hotels in Cattolica
scotland
“best hotel ever”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

hi and i have been going to senoir hotel every year and it has been brilliant the hotel is clean and the food is amazing especially the choclate milkshakes hahaha it is the best hotel ever.the staff are really friendly and especially maura who is the owner and is a really great friend of ours i would really recomend this hotel if you are going to italy. age 11 from laoise mckenna scotland

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
19 Thank Laoise M
hotelsenior, Proprietario at Senior Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Hi Laoise! You are so sweet, thank you my dear. You know you all are my friends and I am waiting for you every year. Take care. Regards to everyone. Maura

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Polish first
Stretford
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The Hotel Senior may not be a 5 star palace, but to me it is home from home.
I have been going there for more years than I care to remember and probably more years than Maura and her mum care to remember as well.
I always used to visit different places on holiday as, if I liked somewhere, I didn.t return in case it was not as good. With Cattolica and the Hotel Senior it was as if I had found the place where I was meant to be. And I am not alone as every year there are people there who are regular visitors to the hotel. It must have something to draw people back year after year.
The whole atmosphere of the hotel , the staff, the town, everything just suits me and every time the plane lands at whatever airport I am flying into I feel that I have arrived home.
I went twice last year for 3 weeks each time and have booked 3 trips of 3 weeks each for this year.
So roll on May when I will once again be going to my spiritual home and seeing Maura, Ines, Marina x 2, Tatiana et al, back to heaven.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Michael E
hotelsenior, Proprietario at Senior Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Home sweet home...you are part of our family and every year me and all the staff are waiting to welcome you in your summer house. Thank you very much for your loyalty. Maura
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife and I returned to the Senior after 25 years, having been there on Honeymoon previously. The hotel is run by the same family, now the youngest daughter, and the same welcoming and attentiveness is still in place. We had a fantastic time and will shortly be returning with our four children. well worth the effort of making your own arrangements direct and the little extra effort to get there.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We would also like to thank you very much that during the years you didn't forget us. We are sorry for the difficulties you have for arrangeìments ( and believe us we live and share this problem with you, it is not easy for anyone after Thomas Cook leaved the Adriatic Riviera), but we are optimistic and hope in a better flight connection to Rimini in the future and also we are so thankful to all of our customers who continuing to come in spite of all the difficulties. We try to do all our best to help our customers and we are grateful for your understanding. Wishing you all the best. Hotel Senior.
Scotland Neck, North Carolina
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Hello,
I have been for the first time to the Hotel senior this Summer during September, I have enjoyed every second of it. The atmosphere was so warm and cozy, staff extremely polite and professionals too. Rooms cleaned, breakfast full of every sort of things, I got 2 kg from that holiday, the evening meal I was on half board was so nice and so much italian !!! The chef was really top if I recall it was a lady Tatiana I think ! I asked some recipes too!!! The owner Maura of the Hotel was really polite and any thing we needed such as information was really spot on!!! We felt at home so thanks to everybody!!!

The cakes are to die for!!! We will defently be back!!! And one thing we slept very well the hotel is on a main road but with the insonoration it was so silent and the electrical shutters were closing all the light off really good !!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your wonderful review, for all your compliments made to the hotel, owner, staff, services and food. It is a pleasure for us to pamper our clients and to satisfy all their expectations. We try all the time to be flexible with the requests of our customer. Would you like a special cake??? Or something special to eat??? Just ask us and the staff of our kitchen will make a wish to become true....Trying to do our best we live and share your holiday with you. Every year we try to renovate the hotel, to make it more modern and colorful just for having always a fresh and comfortable atmosphere for our customers. Thank you appreciate our commitment.Never forget that every summer you are more than welcome.
Oldham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I found this hotel to be extremely friendly and welcoming. Maura, the owner speaks perfect English and is always on hand to help with directions,arranging trips or for any queries. The food was very good, the salad bar was excellent and there was always a pasta dish or soup as well as a main course. Our room was large and the shower room was good. The poolarea was very well kept with plenty of sunbeds and umbellas.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank irene h
Thank you for your review and thank you that you liked our hotel. The relationship between the people is the most important thing in the hotel. The customers are our guests and we like to treat them with gloves. We try all the time to do our best, but nothing can be well done without your help and understanding dear customers. Thank you for sharing your holiday and impressions with us. You are always welcome.
Dartford, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We have just arrived back from a wonderful holiday in Cattolica, having stayed once again
at the Hotel Senior. Maura and her Staff as always are so welcoming and they cannot
do enough for you. The Hotel has undergone some refurbishment and the outcome is very good and modern. Cattolica has everything you could wish for the weather, the beach, the hospitality and the friendliness of the people are second to none.
I would recommend this Hotel to anyone as it cannot be beaten.
Debi

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Debi187057
hotelsenior, Proprietario at Senior Hotel, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Hi Debie,
thanks for the lovely words, and thanks for taking time to write a review, we appreciate so much when our customers have a good time with us, and that they can see how much, time effort, money of course goes in the hotel in the 3 / 4 months during winter time when we are closed!!!
Thanks once again to you both!

Maura
Manchester. U.K
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I have just arrived back from a wonderful holiday in Cattolica, having stayed once again
do enough for you. The Hotel has undergone some refurbishment and as usual everything
is for the best, and the food was excellent. Cattolica has everything you could wish for,
the weather the beach, the hospitality and the friendliness of the people are second to none.
I would recommend this Hotel to anyone as it cannot be beaten. Can't wait for next year.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank AnnaManchester_U_K
hotelsenior, Proprietario at Senior Hotel, responded to this review, September 18, 2011
Hello
just a big thank you to you both for the lovely words, and the fact that you have liked all the new things we do every year to the hotel! It is always nice to see you coming back year after year!

See you soon!