This was our fourth trip to Fattoria Tregole. We cannot visit Italy without spending at least three nights here. My husband and I always stay in Appartamento Vigneto , while our friends stay in Appartamento Aia. We take our trips to Italy in the Fall, preferring the cooler weather and lack of crowds. Although we have eaten Edith's amazing cooking in the past, we have never had a cooking class with her and Marguerite. This was absolutely the most outstanding cooking class that we have ever taken. We all decided that morning on the menu, then Edith and Marguerite went shopping to ensure fresh, local ingredients. We had so much fun, chopping and stirring and talking and laughing and, of course, drinking their exceptional wine. We learned how to make six different dishes and then were able to eat an extraordinary dinner. Read previous postings for a thorough review of the property itself. Once again, we thank Edith and Marguerite for everything they do that goes above and beyond expectation. You will not find a more perfect location for your trip through Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic Hotel with all comforts, wine tastings and cooking classes, breathtaking views from the pool. Medium price €150,00 daily per 2 Person. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Fattoria Tregole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria Tregole Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Fattoria Tregole Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany