We really enjoyed our two nights here. The staff were all friendly and helpful with recommendations on dining and things to do. The only, very minor, drawback is their overly cumbersome WiFi sign process. The hotel is in the central pedestrian area and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. We enjoyed the large elegant sitting room and the cozy breakfast area. Saturday was market day and we found a great rosticerria truck and ordered two roast chickens, pork kabobs, sausages and potatoes - sine we had some plates and cutlery we were able to enjoy a fabulous lunch with beer and wine in the breakfast room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the historical center of Castellina in Chianti, you will find the 15th century Palazzo Squarcialupi. In the past, the Palace was a noble residence with agricultural activity and has recently been restored to become the Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany