We spent 2 wonderful weeks at Palazzo Squarcialupi in September. This is our 4th or 5th stay and it only gets better each time. We already have it reserved for next fall.. Our room overlooked the vineyards and the pool at the rear of the property. It was a treat every morning to open our shutters to the beautiful, peaceful view. The room was large and spacious, but also traditionally Tuscan. The breakfast buffet is delicious with a wide selection of items. We even had brealfast in our room twice and if was served beautifully. The breakfast room is beautiful and a lovely place to start the day. The entire staff is a pleasure to deal with, helpful and accommodating and friendly. There are many exceptionally good restaurants , all within walking distance, as well as others within a short driving distance. The surrounding towns and villages are all worth visiting. We enjoyed Monteriggioni, Greve, Montefioralle, Panzano, etc. etc. The pool is a real plus for relaxing before or after touring the area. The driving from town to town on Rte. 222 is breathtaking, one stunning hillside after another. This is our perfect vacation retreat for visit the wonderful Chianti region of Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the historical center of Castellina in Chianti, you will find the 15th century Palazzo Squarcialupi. In the past, the Palace was a noble residence with agricultural activity and has recently been restored to become the Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany