It has been 5 years since my friend stayed at this charming hotel, and we are still talking about it. The view from our room was spectacular, the room itself was clean and comfortable, not cramped as so many are. Breakfasts were awesome. It was a bit of a walk to the town, but we needed it to walk of those wonderful meals. We're hoping to visit them again this year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salivolpi is an old farmhouse from 1400, situated on the hill where stood the ancient Etruscan Castellina, the old town of Castellina in Chianti is in walking distance. Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees, enjoy a panorama that sweeps over the valley, from Monteriggioni to San Gimignano. The hotel is about 20 minutes from Siena, 30 from Florence and San Gimignano. Our rooms with authentic decor in rustic Tuscan style, with wrought iron beds and wooden beams, are equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, Wi-Fi and a minibar. A cozy breakfast room, a large garden, swimming pool and parking available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salivolpi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany