My husband and I stayed at Hotel Belvedere for 4 nights during our honeymoon. I would have loved to stay there forever. Belvedere is a country style hotel situated on a vinyard in beautiful Tuscany. The wonderful people who work at the hotel were so helpful during our stay. Dinner at the hotel was fabulous! The food was the best we had throughout our 16 night tour of Italy honeymoon. The hotel's shop in Castellina was amazing with a free wine tasting. Laura, who work there was so wonderful to us and we learned so much about the wines that Belvedere makes. All of their wines can be drank at dinner at the hotel as well. Although the beds weren't that great the room had such charm. The servers at dinner were so friendly answering our questions about the food, wine and surrounding areas. We are thinking about coming back int he spring with the rest of our family so that they can see how wonderful this hotel is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Belvedere di San Leonino is situated near the 11th century church of the same name and surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, cypress trees and woods. Located in the heart of the Chianti region, the land of the famous Black Rooster wine, it has a splendid 360° panorama stretching from Siena to Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and Volterra over the Elsa valley. Siena is approximately 15 minutes away, Florence and San Gimignano 50 minutes, the Tyrrhenian coast, Lucca and Pisa little more than an hour away. Many of our guests use Belvedere di San Leonino as a base for their daily trips to the coast, and Tuscany and Umbria's historical towns and museums. Others prefer to rest in the quiet and peaceful Tuscan hills here in all their famed beauty. Belvedere di San Leonino offers 29 rooms with authentic furniture in rustic tuscan style, terracotta floors and old beamed ceilings. Each room has a private bathroom, minibar, satellite TV and a dial-out telephone. A beautiful garden, large outdoor swimming pool in a panoramic position and private parking are available to guests. Our staff speaks English, German, French and Dutch. Arrivederci a Belvedere di San Leonino ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belvedere Di San Leonino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Di San Leonino Hotel
- Hotel Belvedere Di San Leonino Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany