“Amazing Gluten Free Options!”

Agriturismo Terra e Sapori
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2019

We live in Napoli and were visiting Castellammare Di Stabia for a day when this option popped up during our search for lunch. We called a few minutes ahead of time and they were able to accommodate the two of us right away. The food was EXCELLENT and so was the service - one of the top Agriturismo experiences we have had throughout our time here in Italy. The only important thing to note is that if you have gluten allergies/celiac, make sure you do tell them ahead of time so that they have ample time to prepare. Even for our last minute pop in, they still made me wonderful fresh bread rolls which was completely unexpected. Our appetizers were so full of flavor that my husband and I were unfortunately too full before we could order a pasta dish! We did ask if they could make two pastas for us to go and they did so with pleasure. When we got home that evening and had the pastas for dinner, we were blown away at how good they were! My husband said it's one of the best pasta dishes he has ever had in Italy, and I can just about say the same for my gluten free pasta. We are happily looking forward to returning to this agriturismo in the future! Unfortunately we didn't take any photos of our food because it was so delicious we ate it too quickly ;)

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Last night was unfortunately our last night in Castellammare di Stabia, but it was a good one to finish on! We booked a table at Terra e Sapori after looking on Tripadvisor and was not disappointed. The food was very tasty and well presented, and the restaurant couldn’t be more welcoming. Thoroughly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Drjimblob
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a gem and best kept secret in the area of Pompei.
Everything is made from scratch or grown in their property. The fresh baked mini-breads (3-4 kinds) served along with the croquettes were delicious. We ordered a la carte instead of the prix fixe as we are not big eaters. We ordered one seafood antipasto, one vegetable antipasto (I think it’s called “produto di mi orto”, which means “produce from my garden”), one seafood pasta and one seafood secondi (the fried pesca). Everything was delicious. The house wine is made by the chef’s father, Luigi! The seafood is of first quality and the freshest. The fried gamberetti melts in your mouth. The produce from his garden was literally at least 6 vegetables, each one so beautifully prepared and so tasty. As much as we wanted, we couldn’t eat dessert as the dishes are well served and it was too much food for 2 of us. However, we took the liqueur, which was liqueur of artichoke made by Luigi! Fantastic! My daughter had a scoop of gelato de limone and it was the best gelato I’ve ever tasted (after eating lots of them throughout Tuscany). This is a true family restaurant with genuine Italian hospitality. I think Luigi doesn’t speak English, but not to worry, because there are always a way of communicating when you share the passion for good food and when you have an open mind. You can watch the chef cook through the glassed kitchen, and he will appreciate if you to stop by to say Hello. Total bill came to €62, which was more than fair for the quality of food. They are so fair charging the water, wine and coberto, way below many places we’ve been and even at our hotel. I think the prix fixe is btw €30 and €40, depending if you want meat or seafood. This is so reasonable, I can’t emphasize enough until you taste it. This is food of Michelin grade, a true gem that can’t be missed if you are staying in the Pompei area.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Here they cook everything from scratch with home grown ingredients.
They even went to the garden and picked my salad fresh after I ordered. This is deffinetly worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Not alone is the food of high quality - it is also prepared to perfection.
Ask for the wine of the house - it is home made and all natural. Oh and don't forget lemonchella or one of the delicious grapas - also home made of cause.

Date of visit: December 2017