The hotel was very nice and comfortable, with helpful staff and pleasant surroundings. Very clean rooms, but the furniture in the main area of the hotel was in need of a good clean. We put this down to end of season, and to be honest, as long as the room was in good order, it did not bother us. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere, so a car would be a good choice, although there seemed to be plenty of buses for excursions. The one thing that did niggle, was the fact that they wanted E15 per day for internet and parking charges too! It may be me, but where vere I travel now internet is free, and parking (except in cities) is usually complimentary (I did complain and received complimentary internet, so thanks for that)
Breakfast was very good, main meals were not to my taste, with very little choice at lunch, so ate out and cannot comment personally, but it all looked very professional.
Regards the car, although it was October, it was exceedingly busy and one could not park in Sorrento, traffic was very, very slow, always in a jam, so maybe the bus is a good idea, just restricts ones freedom of movement. Lovely area, too many tourists (including us) Be very careful, everywhere you go someone is trying to overcharge you, it left an unpleasant feel to the vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast, located between the magnificent Gulf of Naples and the famous rocks of the Sorrento Peninsula, is a modern four star hotel born from the reconversion of an old cement factory. Its strategic location places the hotel in the center of the most enchanting touristic itineraries of the Campania region, due to its proximity to the Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Pompei and Herculaneum. This hotel, opened in 2004, takes its name from the two modern towers that rise over the sea, and welcome all the guests coming every day to visit the Sorrento Peninsula. Today, the Towers Hotel is a unique destination to meet the needs of those who travel for business or pleasure, as well as the perfect location to host meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Stabiae Sorrento Coast Hotel Castellammare Di Stabia
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Stabiae
- Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast Italy/Castellammare Di Stabia, Province Of Naples