“Sea bathing” 3 of 5 stars

Horsham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Sea bathing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Not really a bathing beach - volcanic pebbles and quite small. The beach wouldn't be the reason for coming here.

Visited October 2012

Manchester, United Kingdom
“WOW ... So charming !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I'm from the UK and over in Italy for work ... I was looking for a beach were I could relax without having people jumping over me and my clients directed me here .... '' THE STONE BEACH ''

I was so positively shocked as it was like finding a piece of beach of a tropical island.

Great service, great food, great water and wow what a view over the Vesiuvius !!!

I just had one of the best sea adventures of my life !!! You all better try it ...

PS Special thanks to Michele, very pleasant boy that offered the best service to me the whole day.

Visited June 2012