We spent an amazing four nights in this wonderful hotel in mid September. From the moment we arrived we were treated to the best care and service from all the delightful reception staff. Antonio and Maria were wonderful and so professional in their service, nothing was to much trouble. Everyone made us feel very cared for and always went the extra mile. Breakfast was served in the Orangery facing the gardens we could have stayed there all day! Our room looked out to Mt Vesuvius over the very well maintained garden with lemon trees to sit under. We ate in the Hotel and the meals were everything you would expect in a first class restaurant and more! One evening we had the opportunity to eat in the roof top restaurant. Looking out at the sunset and the whole of Naples. We drove from the UK, but we took the train into Pompeii and Naples with the hotel supplying transport to and from the train station which was so easy and good fun! We also found that there were local villa's to visit within a few minuets walk away. It is ideally placed to visit many places in and around Naples. This Hotel is simply the best and we cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Superior four-star Hotel is a romantic villa "fin de siecle" made up of 49 rooms, whose restoration is constantly in balance between the respect for the past and the influence of contemporary style.A unique and authentic place made of beautiful old trees and surrounded by green surfaces, that admires the spectacular Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius.On one hand, the common areas, characterized by an unmistakable style and a wonderful elegance, which completely respect the important classical style of the structure; on the other hand, the rooms, a continuous alternation of contemporary and classical Design.A Hotel, on its own, marked by a deeply individual style where the care for details, quality and hospitality represents the common denominator.The ceramics of Amalfi Coast hand-painted with an exclusive design, the antique furniture and tapestries characterize the lobby, the bar and the restaurant situated on the ground floor of the hotel; so quiet places, that make possible living in a private and protected dimension... Where each detail becomes a pleasure to be relished. The huge glass windows in Liberty Style divide the building from the secular park: an explosion of flowers and colours, a wide open-air sitting-room completely equipped with chaise-longue, easy-chairs and gazebos; an unforgettable atmosphere beyond every expectation.Around the park full of flowers, the outside Fitness Corner represents an opportunity to keep oneself fit in an uncontaminated and healthy environment; the wellness swimming-pool with geysers, the sun beds, the large solarium represent an occasion of certain and pleasant relax. From here just a step to get to the Pool Bar for an aperitif, and another for sipping a vintage wine at the outside restaurant Il Gazebo & Le Terrazze in the middle of the citrus grove.Here the Chef suggests a refined, precious Mediterranean and International cuisine, a perfect balance among tastes, smells and colours.Excellent services like a Mercedes shuttle bus to the city centre or the close beaches, the free parking, the opportunity to rent a yacht or book private excursions and much more... Will make your stay unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Medusa Hotel & BoutiqueSpa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Castellammare Di Stabia
- La Medusa Hotel & BoutiqueSpa Italy/Castellammare Di Stabia, Province Of Naples