“The BEST beef burger we've ever eaten”
Review of Banco 41

Banco 41
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Wow! I had an inclination to try this place and what a tremendous discovery. The food was absolutely 1st class. The beer was excellent too. If you fancy a great burger this is definitely the place. The staff were wonderfully friendly and accommodating too. Absolutely the best burger I've ever eaten in my life. Thank you guys, you're the best.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Martin K

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Recommended by the hotel, glad they did, great food and service, all staff very friendly and helpful, even booked us a taxi home!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We decided to went there with my colleagues for dinner ... Sunday night .... two tables with total 4 persons that time .
Services has excellent about the food I was not so excited and especially they have a Chef there....
very good the wine waiter's suggestion about wine ...you can trust them ....

After a while he almost filled with people. The tables are very close to the door, which disturbs the entrance or the exit ... with the Chef sending you from the other entrance if the people sitting there are "friends" ... very bad approach!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018

All very good but could not put my finger on it
Service extremely willing but dis jointed
Lovely surroundings
It was all there but in strange order,
However I do not like spaghetti but loved it here.
Some courses were cheap and some ridiculously expensive
This restaurant was referred by our concierge
Would I go here again on surface yes, but no
There was no flow, no ambience, no smoothness

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the hotelier where we were staying in Pompei.
We chose to sit outside in the enclosure.
The waitress recommended the wine and it was a good choice
After my starter I ordered a T Bone steak with trimmings, it was tender and tasted delicious. Rum BaBa for desert.
Needed to visit the bathroom which was up a 22 step metal staircase which I could have done without. The service was pleasant and efficient.

Date of visit: October 2018