“Excellent Dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2017

My wife and enjoyed an exceptionally good dinner here for the third year in a row. We arrived at 1900 hours when the restaurant opened. As we were the first customers there was no delay in being served. Each dish arrived at just the right time. The coconut-citronella-shrimp soup was absolutely delicious. I had the duck in honey and my wife had calamari, both of which were excellent. We are already looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Charming service, but no fixed menu. They prepare everything freshly, there's a choice of two starters and two mains, and they have a desert choice too. We stuck with starter and main. Some reviews complain of the lack of choice and that it's not "like in Thailand". Well, maybe it's not like in Thailand, but if you like food from say Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc, and you like delicately and harmoniously flavoured food. Come here, and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

On our trip around the Provence we received the recommendation to visit this Thai Restaurant. As my girlfriend is Thai and she missed already thai food, we went there.
The cook (and owner) is a thai woman - an happy about thai guests as not many other thais live around.
We received a menu with some choices for appetizer and main course.
We had a Thom Yum Gai and a Thuna salat for appetizer, beef for me and Shrimps and a curry for my girlfriend.
If you are around and like Thai food am MUST!

Reviewed September 5, 2015

My wife and I liked the food here so much that we had dinner at this restaurant twice this week. The menu changes every night with a limited selection allowing the chef to devote her skill to several good dishes. Unfortunately, the service is a little slow for our liking, even when the restaurant is not especially busy. Also, this restaurant does not open for dinner until 1930 which is later than we prefer.

Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ate here as we were craving something different. We love Thai food so we saw that l'orchidee was the only one in or around the gorges du verdon area.

Beautiful food and great service.

Highly recommend.