1,818 results
All reviews one night classic hotel industrial zone nice hotel central atrium staff were pleasant and helpful top floor course meal fresh choices a big shopping mall outdoor pool pool towels naples airport wedding party star hotel breakfast was included glass roof
Reviewed October 3, 2009

Very nice hotel & very kind staff, rate was really low (only 80,00 euro for two people with breakfast !) but they should be more carefull in the cleaning.
We had a room with a nice terrace Great hot & cold breakfast !
I was amazed when I saw a lot of people taking away food from breakfast room !

Date of stay: September 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed July 14, 2009

Date of stay: July 2009
Reviewed February 17, 2007

I´ve returned yesterday from a short one-night trip to southern italy.
Arrived by plane in Naples. Take care on the way from the airport by car, the right direction is to motorway A3 RO (means Roma) - SA (means Salerno), the tangenziale direction centro is the wrong way.
The hotel is 10 to 15 minutes from the airport, use the Caserta sud exit from the A1 direction Roma, directly on the main road to Caserta centro.
First I was not impressed when I arrived, the location surrounded by a large industrial area and near the motorway. I thought about how to sleep well this night. But no problem, the hotel was good maintained for this sort of thing. My room, second level, facing the southwestern side, sunny and warm but also the motorway side has a soundproofed window and I slept very well, really more than I want for this short trip and my timetable.
It´s like a oasis, a water fountain in the garden area, a typical
historic grand hotel building, a impressive hotel lobby,
the staff friendly, no time to wait for check in when I arrived at
1 pm.
The room large and nice decorated, spotless clean, the bathroom without a bath-tub but with a special shower cabin for massage shower also, ok so far.
No noise from the rooms beneath.
Breakfast was buffet style in the building beneath, not that much details, but all what I need early in the morning.
Above average for a italian breakfast.
Booking was done through HRS, a german hotel-consolidator, 85.--EUROs B&B, also ok.
My main target for this trip was Pompeji, around 20 minutes by car, Caserta itself has its own attraction, the Reggia di Caserta,
my other target for saturday only minutes away.
The Vanvitelli is not the place for a pool vacation, but absolutely ok as a central hotel for sightseeing in the area.

Date of stay: February 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank FLIEGER67
Reviewed April 1, 2006

Ideally situated at the junction of the A1 and A30 autostradas - perfect for stopover between north and southern Italy or for those wishing to visit Naples without staying in the city. (Perfect also if you have hire car as I understand companies are not too happy about taking hire cars into Naples). Immediate area may not please everyone as this is an industrial/commercial area but the standards in the Vanvitelli more than make up for this! Room was large, newly decorated, spotlessly clean, underfloor heating/air conditioning dependant on time of year. Breakfast exceptionally good. Altogether, very good value for money. We notified hotel of our expected late arrival - this was not a problem, in fact we were given very clear instructions - via email - how to contact and access hotel as the security gates are obviously locked during the night. Very secure hotel. Will definately return and recommend to friends and family who will be making the same journey in the future.

Date of stay: March 2006
4  Thank CostieraAmalfitana
Reviewed October 26, 2005

I' ve been four times during autumn 2004, everytime for a week or so for business.
The hotel is really beautiful, the lobby is splendid, front desk people very polite and quick in check-in and check-out, the rooms magnificent and pretty quiet in spite of the location of some right at the motorway.
We had often dinner at the roof garden restaurant and we were completely satisfied about the food, the quality/price rate and the politeness of waiters.
But what we found exceptional, one of the best ever tried, is the breakfast buffet with all kind of fresh pastry and all you can dream of in the morning.
The ambience is rich and pompous in its neoclassical style but warm, if you are looking of something simple, please choose another place.

Date of stay: October 2004