See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2017

This was my third stay at the Business Hotel. It is easily to find, convenient access to the highway and local businesses, and walking distance to multiple restaurants. The hotel continues to make improvements to the property and the staff is very accommodating and friendly.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 8, 2015

I was put here involunterrly by my employer without car. The room is clean and cozy because it's in the tall building, and the breakfast is okay. But the rest is not so impressive. For one thing, I stayed there over the weekend and the hotel closed on Sunday.... I mean, like close, close. I was even given the key for the front door because there is no staff at all...The location is very isolated, I have no car, and I am an alone woman so I really feared for my security. But one positive thing about the location is that it's close to the highway. Another thing about the room, if you're placed in the room outside above the garage, like my friend...Change your hotel because it's not so nice. Final word, if you have another option, choose the other option.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

This was perhaps one of the most unfortunate choices we made for our stay. The room felt like an underground parking garage that was converted to a hotel. Although it was August, Insects of all kinds---flying and crawling, infiltrated our room. Covered in mosquito bites upon waking up. Wifi codes didn't work. New wifi codes were assigned that didn't work either. Breakfast was minimum. Cook your own eggs, etc while you wait 15 minutes for them to finish. One step above a youth hostel. Printer was malfunctioning. Never again.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I have been staying here for most of my trips on business. Very close to the industrial area and convenient right off the motorway from Milan.

Great people at this hotel are welcoming, friendly and helpful. The staff amaze me with the number if languages they can speak! Always ready to chat a bit and give you help it suggestions for something to eat or something to see/do.

Location is just outside of the city but still easy to get to. The city itself is not huge so on a nice day I have Wales into the city from the hotel. Many food choices (pizzerias, cafés) nearby. One restaurant within walking distance is a sure hit for an excellent authentic meal, "Il Portico", which I likely will review separately.

The hotel has a tower several stories high which is a uniquely round shape meaning the rooms have an interesting geometrical look. Also has a separate building opposite the reception which is more like small apartments (one upstairs one downstairs) which allow the guest a private patio (large!) on the upper floors or access to the large green area in the bottom floors. All these rooms face the swimming pool which looks refreshing (though I rarely have time to think about it).

The breakfast here (included) is fantastic! Large variety of choices-all delicious and the attendants are quite pleased to offer. Freshly made cappuccino in the morning (or you can create your own drink in the machine).

I love this place an feel at home when there. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: February 2014
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here overnight about twelve years ago, and were quite impressed at that time. This year we decided to use it again. Not a good idea. We were disappointed in our rather run down and shabby motel style room with no drink making facilities, and a television that didn't work. The male receptionist made a half-hearted attempt to get it to work, and then disappeared without comment. We decided not to eat at the hotel and found a good range of bars and restaurants in the town centre. Breakfast the following morning was average. We think this hotel is a bit overpriced, and we would use it again only if necessary, and with no great expectations.

Date of stay: October 2013