“Che Bella!”
Review of Chalet Violetta

Chalet Violetta
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canazei
Chalet Violetta
Ranked #29 of 40 Specialty Lodging in Canazei
Reviewed December 20, 2012

A typical Alpine Chalet, nestled amongst the pine trees, above the picturesque village of Canazei, offers all the comforts you'd expect from a well catered lodge with a war and friendly family atmosphere.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ThomasJRC

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I don't often go back to the same place, but we enjoyed our stay so much in 2010 that we are going back there in March 2013.

I went with my wife and 4 month old daughter. We opted for this chalet because it offers excellent facilities for those with infants. Lots of equipment such as sterilisers, changing mats etc can be borrowed which is really helpful. The Crystal resort creche is also situated in this chalet. Our daughter was too young to go in the creche but we did have one of the nannies babysit for us one night so had a quick look in the creche and it looked really nice.

We stayed in one of the ground floor rooms which was a good size, clean, light and airy with ensuite shower. Crystal provided a travel cot.

In the lowere ground level there is a lounge, dining room and ski closet. I've stayed in lots of chalets and this one has one fo the best communal areas, with lots of comfy sofas, a big flat screen TV and DVD player, and an honesty fridge which the staff keep stocked with beer and wine. It's a great place to unwind and chat to fellow guests.

Food was excellent throughout our stay, and the chalet staff were in general extremely good - probbaly the best I've ever come across.

The Chalet is probably a 10-15 minute walk from the centre of town and the main lift but there is a ski bus stop just across the road and the ski bus service is quite reliable and not overcrowded.

Decor wise I'd say it was a 3.5 out of 5. Clean and functional rather than plush.

Overall, one of the best chalets I've stayed in for the money and had a great holiday. I can see myself coming back here with my family again and again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family