“Fabulous place to stay”

Hotel Cesa Tyrol
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Canazei
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Hotel Cesa Tyrol is a centrally located
family run hotel with excellent facilities, friendly staff
with a keen focus on customer care.
An extensive selection of good Food and Wines keep you going on those long ski runs.
My 17 year old daughter and myself had a fantastic skiing holiday
while staying in the Cesa Tyrol.
I would highly recommend this Hotel.
Richard from Ireland.

Room Tip: Front of house for fabulous views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Cesa Tyrol apartment during our ski holiday. We had 3 bedroom apartment, very spacious and fully equipped, including hair dryers, washing and dish-washing mashines, crockery, washing powder, etc... I would say it was the best apartment we ever had in Italy.
Everything was just excellent, except one problem, maybe only in this big apartment in ground floor. There is only one temperature control device, which is near the kitchenette / master bedroom. But other bedroom (with 2 separate beds) is close to the entrance and quite far from this sensor. That is why temperature in this bedroom was rather low, and it was cool and damp inside. I am sure smaller apartments do not face this problem.
The hotel provides free shuttle service to/from ski lift (it's about 800 m walk) - so convenient! We were renting the ski, and got 15% discount as Cesa Tyrol guests - very nice:)
Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful - I highly appreciate their help and recommendations since the very beginning of my booking process.
Highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We visited Canazei for a ski holiday. We loved the spacious rooms and bathrooms. The apartment was well equipped with what we needed for our week long stay. The transfers to and from the hotel for skiing made such a difference…. I must add that the staff made every effort to help and cater for our needs. It was a pleasure to stay at Hotel Cesa Tyrol and if we should visit the area again we would definitely stay there again :-D

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank EliznaParsons
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Beautiful hospitality. Very like my stay at Cesa Tirol!!! And special great thanks and best wishes to the chief of restorant, dinners were amazing tasty every day!!!
Comfort at all and friendly personnel.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I can highly recommend Cesa Tyrol hotel. We had a wonderful time. The location was perfect, the room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, the spa facilities excellent and the food was delicious. However, the best component of our stay was probably down to the extremely pleasant staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My family and I stayed at Hotel Cesa Tyrol and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this lovely and friendly family run hotel. Family Soraruf and their team are extremely friendly and welcoming. The bedrooms (we stayed in standard rooms)were spacious and very comfortable and were cleaned on a daily basis. The food in the hotel was excellent. A good choice at breakfast and also for evening meals. The waiters provide a wonderful service and an excellent choice of drinks/wines. The hotel also has 2 lane ten pin bowling alley which was really good. Hotel also offers a mini bus service to and from the main Canazei lift (Belvedere) and is a great service.
The meal provided at the Gala dinner on 31 December was amazing. So many courses and each one delicious. I really want to book another ski trip to Canazei as the area to ski is vast and if I go back I will certainly be booking Hotel Cesa Tyrol again. I could not find fault with anything.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

It depends on what you expect. This is a family runned hotel,so the service is great. We had a warm welcome and help with the installation of the free wifi.easy parking. We had a splendid view of the Mountains from the window of oud room. The breakfast buffet was OK.
Canazei is a good base for discovering the region. Driving up the Sellapass is the most spectacular in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013