“Excellent....waiting for the vegetable garden!”
Review of Urban Food - CLOSED

Urban Food
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Somewhere
“Excellent....waiting for the vegetable garden!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

They opened this restaurant just few months ago, but already has its own feature. People are very kind and you can enjoy the food both with your eyes and with your taste buds. I loved my pea cream and katafish is gorgeous. I enjoyed very much my "tiramisu" with a persimmon cream.
At the end of our meal, they reduced our bill because they saied our table was in a bad position!!
The only lack is about acoustic....the room is very noisy; I suggest them to hang some acoustic panels to reduce the voices pealing in the future. I suggest this place also for the wide open space for summertime (...and for next spring they are going to achieve a bio vegetable garden just outside the dining room).

• Visited February 2013