See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2018

I had a very bad experience at this hotel. I forgot my earrings in the room safe. the earrings are expensive & have a sentimental value. My husband e-mailed the hotel the same day to tell them about this issue and Italian friends contacted them regarding this matter. the management were not cooperative and they preferred to cover for their staff than to care for their clients.

Room tip: Be sure to not forget anything in the safe
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank RashaJ30
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Staffs are friendly and helpful, room and services are quite OK, however the hotel has the worst internet connection I've ever used. The wifi too slow for me even just to check the newfeed on facebook

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

It’s definitely not a four star hotel. I stayed in twin room and the walls were quite dirty, it was cold in the room and the bathroom floor was unbearably cold, hotel should provide slippers at least.
However I think it is very important to know that people who work in the hotel are very, very polite and extremely helpful.

Had a meal in restaurant and it was gorgeous!

Its like 10 min walk to historical town centre!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

nice hotel on my expectation. a hotel that offers affordable price superior quality.
I recommend the hotel which offers all round comfort. If you fall into brescia, surely stop by. prices and room quality is very good compared to price

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We booked the Junior Suite after a road trip in Italie. This suite is big and really beautiful, a small terrace with view on the castle make your stay dreamy <3 .. It was the best hotel we stayed for our whole trip ..but unfortunately for a 4 stars hotel, the cleanness wasn't perfect. Our spa bathroom was dirty and after use we had some black stuff everywhere.
However the receptionist was very kind and professional ..they speak perfect english and try to do everything possible to be helpful ..special thanks to Valentina.!
We also tried the restaurant downstairs and the quality wasn't there.. the lunch (9.90€) and breakfast (3€) is simply too cheap ..we would prefer pay 5 euros more and have better quality.
Perfect location.!!! -> 10 minutes to walk to be in the city center and 20 to be on the front of the castle.
The free parking is a big plus..
Anyway we will come back for sure.
Thanks

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Durmesser