“Great Family Accomodation topped up with the Marvellous service from Francesco!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Novotel Brescia 2

Novotel Brescia 2
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Brescia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed for a week at the Novotel Brescia 2. The welcome was very pleasing even giving some toys to the kids. The rooms were very clean and had everything one could wish for during a holiday. There was one of the staff, Francesco Marino, who works tirelessly. He seems to be always at the hotel, and although he is always very very very busy, he is always working with a smile! He is an example to follow for all people in the catering industry! A true service with a smile!

My only suggestion to the hotel mamagement would be to try to liven up the bar area. It was very very dull in most evenings, not even a barman. I would suggest that you make some live music entertainment, and increase your available drinks. This will surely incentivate guests to spend a relaxing evening at the hotel bar and you could earn more money too!

Thanks once again, I would surely come again, and hopefully my suggestions will be implemented.

And btw, the beds are so comfortable!! :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Comunale F, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience following your stay at our hotel.
My team and I are really grateful for your kind words of appreciation, which encourage us to keep up our efforts, ensuring the service we provide always meets your expectations.
Thank you also for your sugegstion concerning Bar Area.

Francesco Comunale - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Alexandroupoli, Greece
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed three days at this hotel, nice mid level hotel with reasonable prices for the rooms, but very small breakfast buffet
The hotel bar and restaurant on the other hand are very overpriced 7 euro's for a draft beer, 12,90 for mini size pasta, 10 euro for a sandwich.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Comunale F, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to inform us about your experience following your stay at our hotel. I'am sorry if our Food and Beverage offer do not meet your expectations but we hope
to have the opportunity to welcoming you again at Novotel Brescia.

North
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

I was part of a guided tour to the North. I stayed for 5 nights. I did not get a chance to use any facilities because of the tour. The breakfast was nice and the room big. All in all a very pleasant stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank GSN46
Comunale F, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this review, July 8, 2014

Europe
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Two car parks, one at cost and more secure, but didn't seem to be necessary. Across the road is a large supermarket which is convenient for getting drinks and some restaurants nearby. The hotel was fine, clean and quiet, the air conditioning worked and the check in was smooth and friendly. Swimming pool ample, watch out for the automatic shower on entry if you aren't expecting it, lifeguard on duty. Breakfast adequate. All in all reasonable/good value for money

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank CecilGgibley
Comunale F, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this review, June 30, 2014

england ex ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Location was the only problem here, a bit of a walk (15-20mins) from centre. It was a 10min walk to the train station. It is located in an area called Brescia 2 which is an industrial area with a lovely park and a metro connection to the rail station and the city. The hotel itself was very nice, big room with lots of channels on TV (including sports and films). I found the room very hot and opened the window to cool it down (the air conditioning did not seem to be working although in fairness to the hotel I did not say anything to reception as opening the window did the trick). The restaurant seemed expensive but there was a very nice restaurant straight across the road (The Blue Lagoon, upstairs from the supermarket, there is a lift to get to it) which was very reasonable.
Breakfast was perfect, everything you could need.

Brescia itself was a lovely city. The restauarants in the centre were all packed on Saturday night which is a good sign. I have to mention the train station though, it was one of the worst train stations I have been to, I was there at 10pm on Saturday and there was drunks shouting at each other, people hassling lone women and people looking out for things/people to rob. I was there on Sunday at 10am and the same drunks were cracking open their first drinks of the day begging for money by saying they had lost their wallets. There was also people very obviously selling drugs. The police need to do something, I have not seen anything that bad for a long time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank jfogarty
poli g, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

thanks for your time in writing your precise review. I'm happy to hear that you had a very nice stay in Novotel Brescia 2 and also in our city. I agree with you that our train station it's not well attended at all, thay must do something immediately.
Hope we will see you again in Novotel