I visited this place together with my parents and my brother's family - five adults and two children. Our flat (Fattori) had everything you need as a big family - even three luxurious bathrooms.
The view from the resort is best described as scenic, and in the changing weather of October it changes over and over again to reveal yet another beautiful detail of rhe mountain or surrounding areas.
The staff are very welcoming and helpful and you get the impression that they know exactly what you need. My four year old niece even made friends with the gardener who gave her a rose and some other flower when she came to see what he wad doing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 27km north of Florence, in Mugello valley, a Country Resort furnished in the most classical Tuscan style where you can enjoy swimming-pools, tennis court, Tuscan kitchen at its Restaurant and you can relax in its Spa with Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam bath and Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Hotel Borgo San Lorenzo
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort Borgo San Lorenzo, Italy - Tuscany