We have a 1.5 year old daughter so we were looking for a child friendly accomodation but also a nice and relaxing place for us to relax.
The resort has big space for our daughter running around and play.
We had an appartment and it has everything we need. The slepping rooms are perfect because the windows have the board schutters so the rooms will be completetly dark if we close the windows. It was perfect for our daughter when she took her nap.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is very good. The place is charming and also child friendly. Just what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 27km north of Florence, in Mugello valley, a Country Resort furnished in the most classical Tuscan style where you can enjoy swimming-pools, tennis court, Tuscan kitchen at its Restaurant and you can relax in its Spa with Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam bath and Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Hotel Borgo San Lorenzo
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort Borgo San Lorenzo, Italy - Tuscany