All reviewsold townnice airportwonderful gardensuperior roombig familylocal restaurantssmall poolbreakfast roomhotel poolshort walk to the beachalways smiling and helpfulfamily hotelspent four daysold world charmold stylesmall childrenlovely hotel
Reviewed June 13, 2016

We had one night at the Villa Elisa. What makes this hotel memorable are the people. The family that owns the hotel are most accommodating, helpful, speak English, and go out of their way to assure one has a great stay. The room we had was typical European size. The shower was small and effective. A plus was a large balcony overlooking a beautiful front courtyard. Breakfast was included and was continental style with breads, cereal, cold cuts and cheeses. On the same property is Il Villino, a bed and breakfast owned by the same family. There is a swimming pool and plenty of areas to hang out in the back and front portions of the property. They let us have a late checkout. If I were traveling in the area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was the best time ever! Franciesca and all the staff made our Wedding lunch so special nothing was too much trouble they definitely went the extra mile. The gardens are beautiful also the pool area. This hotel is a perfect gem and we all agreed we can't wait to return again.

Room Tip: We had a junior suite perfect with a terrace
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Excellent service. The breakfast buffet has many different foods available. Clean. Great staff. Nice pool. Have been visiting for years and service always good. Gardens are beautiful and well kept. Easy walk to the Main Street, beach and railway station.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

I am a young Australian travelling with my parents to visit family in Italy. I have been to Villa Elisa two or three times before and my parents come almost every year. The staff are fantastic, very polite and accommodating. They do a delicious breakfast buffet. The hotel is authentic Italian style with the most beautiful and well kept gardens I have ever laid eyes on. The rooms are clean and the beds are super comfortable, balconies have gorgeous views of Bordighera. The location is convenient with a short walk to the beach and local shops. Could not recommend highly enough. Wouldn't bother going anywhere else in Bordighera.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2016

I spent a week at Villa Elisa. The food was delicious and the room well appointed and
very clean. I especially enjoyed my time in the swimming pool. The staff were friendly
and efficient. No complaints at all. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends