All reviews children play sandy beaches wellness waiters bikes slides venice
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2017

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. The good: My children (7 and 15 months) liked the hotel very much; fantastic food, closeness to the beach, swimming pool area, pool bar, children's playground, kids' club, entertainment, spinning class, water aerobics, etc., The bad: 1. The head waiters of both restaurants. One of them greeted us on our first night there: 'ROOM NUMBER', in the tone you would talk to a stranger who is trying to peek into the window of your house; he was reluctant and seemingly disturbed to arrange for us the table of our preference (one of the various -about 30?- tables against the wall), which we could get one day later after the departure of another guest family. Once at our table, they told us it was impossible to place a high chair for our small child. I finally approached the reception and asked for a manager. The receptionist said she could help us. She went to the waiter, rolled her eyes disdainfully at the situation (as if to say 'dumb guests!') and made an effort to ask him to help us. Another time, the waiter told us to get our child out of the way, while sneering scornfully at our 15 month old, because the staff needs the way to walk freely. And her is my first observations: I do not want to blame the waiters, but I want to say that I have the feeling the management could do things differently. All the staff (bar tenders, cleaning ladies, etc., etc.) seemed in excessive hurry to do things, disregarding what should be most important--the guest. 2. The receptionist did a great job at making us feel unwelcome. She looked angry as if she did not enjoy her job (deal with us dirty vacationers!), and did not care about us, and was just in this business for the money. My husband and I were actually afraid of asking the reception any questions. We fought about who was going to do it! No kidding! When we left she made us feel like she was happy we were finally leaving and had we done?! ....So, if you do not mind being confronted and mistreated by stressed staff--and I really mean that, some people seemed to be getting along fine--then this place is nice. Me, I would not put my trust in this hotel for my next holiday.

Date of stay: August 2017
3  Thank FamilyfromVienna
Reviewed August 16, 2017

One of the best 4* hotel on italia north cost.Emplacement, food,, animation, amiability of personnel,Rooms very clean. Large and nice bech. Bibione like town , a very good surprise.Strong recommend for the summer vacation.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank marcel459
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 11 days on full pension, two adults and two kids. Everything at the hotel is very clean, rooms, poolsides, playzone etc. Owners seem to like design, there were some nice objects around in the lobby and even at the poolside. We had a seaview suite which had two separate rooms and beds for five plus a big balcony. From the 5th floor views were great. Food was very good, especially we liked: the cold dishes, pasta and the desserts which were too good, beware of your waistline! I recommend at least half board, as otherwise Bibione offers mostly pizza, which you also get at the buffet.
The freely available bikes are very nice to have and you can also rent a golf car ( cheaper than in town), also the kayaking trip is to be recommended and our guys liked the horse riding trip as well. The horse carriage ride I would just recommend with small children.
The mini club seemed ok but we did not use it much as it was mostly in Italian and in German. The play zone was definitely a hit with a 5y old, we went there over and over again. The evening programme for kids was a bit homemade, with some exceptions when a show was put on. There were also PS 3 and 4 for rent with (apparently) some good games, appreciated by a teenager. The gym was smallish, good Technogym machines, no free weights.
One suggestion: please distribute shampoos, conditioners and body lotions more liberally to the rooms, it is a beach hotel after all.
Finally, special thanks for sending us the telephone we left behind!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Voyageur1906
Reviewed January 16, 2017

We have experienced a truly horrible customer service. We felt very unwelcome and almost like we were annoying staff with just being there. Every time we had to deal with the staff on reception, it was a real stress. They were extremely condescending, especially Emanuela, she was the worst, but they all were bad. The restaurant service was horrible, they would not clean the table even after we asked several times, they were commenting all the time on things like that we poured juice in wrong cups, or we cannot take tea to the pool area, or take beeps for children unless given, the manager of the restaurant was unfriendly. We felt like school children, not guests at this expensive hotel. We ordered a cake for our child's BD, they gave a cake that was completely old and stale! Also, kindergarten has strange working hours, and didn't let our children to be in a play, which made them very sad and they cried and felt left out, instead of enjoying themselves. Also many members of the staff were constantly smoking right near every hotel entrance. We almost got an impression that the staff was on strike, maybe they didn't get a promised raise or had some conflict with the management, but so full of attitude. Awful, just really awful service!

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank anna8lug
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I have been here seven years in a row and every year it improves whereas I thought it was not possible. The staff is very friendly and the hotel / restaurant is very good with and for kids. It is clean and there is a lot to do. There is a gym and swimming pool, open for as long as you like (exept for the inside / roof pool) and there also is an experienced beauty center. When you need a holiday to relax, i highly recommend the Bibione Palace Suite Hotel.

Room tip: Street view rooms can be noisy due to deliveries. Most rooms are sea view and nice
Date of stay: August 2016