See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2017

All staff courteous and attentive throughout my stay. Facilities are well maintained and clean. Stay was half board (Breakfast and evening meal), food excellent choice and quality. Would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: West side room for sun in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located near to city centre of Bibione it takes 2-3minutes.
Beach is perfect ,hotel beach with staffs its perfect.
Rooms in hotel: We stayed in panorama appartement was nice with a beautiful terrace,but bathroom without bathtub in 5stars hotel? :-(
Cleaning of room was perfect.
And the dinners in this hotel were perfect good,tasty,nice.... breakfast were normally.
So this hotel is in my opinion 4,5stars. Still is not a 5stars with compare of 5stars hotels in other countries,but is much better then many others I visited in Italy.
Yes I will come back for location,beach and dinners. :-)

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Vlk777alfa
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Being away from loved ones over the Holiday period and having not had a vacation in a while I decided that what the Savoy Beach Hotel advertised as 'the right moment to take care of yourself' sounded like the ideal getaway. It turns out the ideal getaway was to leave as soon as I arrived. The overall experience – at best a three star room within an inadequate hotel whose staff consistently reminded me that I was alone for the holiday period which somehow meant I was not worth their time, and a spa that seemed to be the ideal place for a grandparent/grandchild day out.

The Room:
I checked in late evening looking forward to a relaxing sleep. The air conditioner had to be turned off because the extractor sounded like a jet engine. Intending to sleep in, and with the do not disturb sight on my door; I was awoken at 8 am by the housekeeping staff having a very lengthy and loud conversation outside the door. I decided to explore the advertised view of a ‘balcony overlooking the beach’ which overlooked the neighbouring hotels, although an about face to the right gave me a glimmer of the ocean and a wall of my neighbours balcony. Not only did the bathroom not contain a bath (something I find extraordinary for an advertised 5 star hotel), the shower was smaller than any I have seen before. On my way to breakfast I asked if any of the rooms had a bath to which I was informed that only the suites did.

The Hotel:
Being part of a hotel chain I never expected there to be an issue with my limited vocabulary of 4 words in Italian, however I was astounded to find that not one of the four staff members I talked to knew enough English to answer a few coherent questions. Despite having included that there would be one occupant of the room upon reservation before having even reached the room I was asked multiple times in incredulous tones that I was travelling alone. This was also brought up when going for breakfast as when I asked if I could sit anywhere. The response to this was to ask me three times if the table was only for one as if I could possibly have mistaken the question. Advertised as close to ‘Bibione’s town center’ I went on an adventure to find that one could hardly call it a town, and that nothing was open. Upon my return I discovered that I had missed the allocated slot for lunch, something I had not been informed of. Nevertheless I asked about room service, and it turns out that this service was also confined to the hours allocated and upon asking if they could make an exception I was told that it might have been possible for TWO people but it was apparently too much trouble for just ONE. I therefore enjoyed a delicious lunch of the two peanut packets from the minibar. I was then kindly told that for future reference dinner also had a time limit.

The Thermal Spa:
From the website I knew that the spa facility was not open on Tuesdays, what they failed to advertise is that it was also not open on Christmas Day (when other hotels I looked at did advertise this fact) and that on weekdays the spa only opened in the afternoon. Friday Morning I was informed of this information and I then realised that on the Christmas Sunday I would have nothing to do and the same went for the Monday, the original day I was meant to check out. Therefore I had to make the most of it so Friday afternoon at 2.30 (opening time) I made my way there. The notion of relaxation seemed to be a joke as the Thermal Pool was filled with running and screaming children. Venturing into the spa half (better described as a multi-story apartment block) I was promptly yelled at in Italian, the issue, my bare feet, something I did not know was a problem. After collecting slippers I headed to the sauna to find it crammed with old overly large sweaty men whose heads all promptly turned towards me, hardly a surprise that I did not join them. Finding not much else to do I left for the refuge of my room.

The Departure:
Taking everything into account I came to the conclusion that I no longer wanted to stay and when I amazingly discovered that it would only cost £40 to change my flight to that I evening I jumped at the opportunity. I did not even last 24 hours in the hotel and yet when I rang the front desk to request an airport transfer to leave in an hour the only comment was that I was meant to check out Monday, not any queries as to why I was leaving. The happiest and most relaxed I had been was driving away from the Savoy with the knowledge that I was leaving.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
7  Thank Krstn7
Reviewed September 6, 2016

It was our second visit to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice}, but first visit to Bibione resort, which was recommended to us by our good friend, who comes to Bibione constantly for summer vacation with his family. This time we came by rented car from Venice. It took 2 hours driving. Hotel has free parking garage. We booked 2 rooms in advance for 5 days for 4 adults and a 10 year old boy. Hotel is excellent for families, particularly with the kids. Location of the hotel is super, right at the amazing sandy beach. Bibione beaches are best we ever had in Europe and USA, they are well maintained,large and clean, guests of every room have 2 sunbeds and umbrella, Bibione is a very nice, safe resort with many shops, lovely cafes, restaurants,pizzerias.Our rooms were on the 3 floor, quite big, always clean, air conditioned, with big balcony and a view of the swimming pools and beaches, regular amenities.All breakfasts and diners we had in the hotel and they were very nice with variety of food: good bread selection, cheeses, ham,eggs, sausages, plenty of pastries,croissants, fruits, vegetables, juices. They also had a very good desserts and great selection of wines, all service staff was attentive, friendly, very helpful, with quite good English.Hotel is good designed, Italian marble. granite floor, interesting art. Between the hotel and beaches there is a car free long promenade good for evening walks. On one day with a bad weather we went for a short drive to Venice and spent fantastic day sightseeing and visiting Peggy Guggenheim Museum and Dode's Palace.We think that our stay in Savoy Beach Hotel was enjoyable and it is a good choice for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Elim B
EuropaTouristGroup, Direttore generale at Savoy Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so mush for sharing you review and positive experience at the Savoy Beach Hotel.
We greatly appreciate your comments and are delighted that you enjoyed our services and location.
We do take pride in offering our guests a good ambience, tasty Italian food and delicacies, entertainment, amazing beach service, warm welcome and attention to details for the comfort throughout the whole stay.
I also would like to thank you on behalf of the hotel staff which is always committed in meeting and exceeding our guest expectations.
We hope to see you back soon at the Savoy Beach Hotel and we invite you to follow us on our social web pages Facebook and Twitter to be informed of our last updates about promotions and events.
Kindest regards
Giuliana Basso

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 7 nights, and found no fault. 5 star accommodation, great service, good food. Ample choice on everything, pool bar is great, sea and beach was clean. We appreciated that dressing up was not pushed, could just be at ease. Really enjoyed it, staff is genuinely wanting to please, which was superb. (Oh, just one thing: at breakfast the tea water arrives in a nice teapot, but the water was not hot enough, so just had to give up on tea after 3 days. Surely easily sorted) Special thanks to the best of waiters: Simone.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
EuropaTouristGroup, Direttore generale at Savoy Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your rewiew of our Hotel Savoy Beach in Bibione.
I hope to welcome you again for your next holidays
best regards